2 Special Pioneers 1 Missionary sick with Chronic fatigue- Quit Ministry!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ninja
    ninja

are you sure it wasn't the whisky witney 007?.....he he

• ninja
    ninja

by the way....do you know who the original 007 was?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ninja..................................!!!......................[Bitch}.........................................yeah that was later! I use to be a clean cut "Mormon like" Witness boy...till "the great crash!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

WTWizard, yep, the key to REAL happiness is more field service.

Someday I'll share my story of Bethel Burnout.

In the meantime, I encourage everyone that Jehovah and his angels can finish the ministry. Very soon the Bible Studies will be lining up right outside the Kingdom Hall begging to learn. Rest now, you'll need your strength soon.

That's the type of expressions that encouraged me. Now look where I am... JWD !

Next I'll have to look at CFS. That should fade me out of more JW theocratic activities.

• steve2
    steve2

To stop pioneering becasue of physical problems is about the only "approved" way to stop pioneering. You just cannot argue with physical disability. Little wonder that the tired bodies of so many special pioneers and missionaries provide the perfect way to bow out of the door-to-door rat race with dignity.

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is not supprise that JW's are suffering with LFS. I can imagine pioneers since I was a regular pionneer for 6 years(90 hours)but it doesn't have to be a pioneer to get tired, the JW's life is so hard to follow that i know that most of them are tired. The funny thing is they are blaming the "system" for their situation!!!

• seek2find
    seek2find

In my area, there seem to be an inordinate amount of people with Fibro-Mylagia I don't know much about it but it seems to be closely linked to depression. I don't want to say it's not a real condition, but I wonder if it would exist if the person had not been previously depressed. seek2find

• metatron
    metatron

I think the drop out rate for missionaries has been quite high for many years. They get seriously ill in 3rd world countries and never really

recover. Part of the problem is the lousy, cheap way they get treated by the Society. If anyone doubts that, there was a surprizing talk

given years ago about Gilead titled "Don't expect anything from anybody" - get your own ride from the airport to the missionary home, etc.

As for the rest, the organization is full of weird, chronic diseases caused by the subconscious rebelling against the sterility and repetition

of Witness life.

metatron

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Some say C.F.S is "the Witness desease."

OMG that is sooo true.

After that first article came out about CFS everyone had it!
    What they could never admit is that they are depressed and need psychiatric help, NO! They have CFS! The only people I have ever know to have it have all been JW's.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Chronic Fatigue and Fibro-Myalgia are extremely common "diseases" afflicting JWs. It seems the disorders can be whatever you want them to be. I grew up with relatives and saw numerous ones in the Hall who used them as crutches--it was pretty obvious to me that regardless of the disorders being 'legitimate' or not, they were usually linked to mental and emotional stress more than actual physical malady. In other words, the ones with the most fragile mental and emotional states were afflicted by them, and that manifested as physical pain. This is why conventional doctors can't figure out what is wrong physically. You have to go to a nut therapist who will sell you something in a little green bottle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit