Just out of interest - how many Australians are on this site?

by Son of a preacher man 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of a preacher man
    Son of a preacher man

Just out of interest Id like to know how many Aussies are posting? Im on the east coast, been everywhere from desert to coast.

• ninja
    ninja

one is too many......he he ....kidding aussies......keep your boomerangs in your holster

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yo Yo Homeboy! What's up........sorry I mean, G'day matey from the east coast of Australia the best place to be!!!! I LOVE my side of Oz I have finally found the "Paradise." I'm never moving AGAIN!

• penny2
    penny2

Hi, Son of a preacher man, Welcome to JWD.

I'm from South Australia. There are quite a few Aussies here but most of them only post now and then.

penny

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

Welcome Son of a preacher,

I'm from Vic.

Witchettygrub

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome Son of a preacher man. I'm in Darwin, tropical paradise.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Five, so far.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi and welcome.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Bringin" =Darwin.......... Winter time brrrrrr a chilli 40 Degrees C.....So hot!..I've always wanted to catch a train there thru the centre of Australia.

• Son of a preacher man
    Son of a preacher man

Nice to see theres a few of out there. It might be a big country but the jw crowd seems to be small...you are always running into someone who knows someone else.

Now that our retarded government has changed the legislation regarding Indigneous communities, people no longer have to get Aboriginal community leaders permission to enter their lands. JWs are now wetting their pants at the new 'witlessing' oppourtunities. Hey its just what they need right! THeyre battling issues with alcholism, unemployment and third world living conditions in some of these communities...now they just need another white dude telling how they should be living their lives right! Those living in Darwin and NT be prepared for an influx of "do gooders" moving to where the need is greater!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit