Heard any good pick up lines lately?

by Bumble Bee 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I heard one recently from a paramedic. He said he uses the line "take off all your clothes, lay down on the stretcher and do everything the nice paramedic tells you".

I lauged so hard when he said it. You have to admit, it's a good conversation starter!

Have you heard any lately or what's your pick up line?

• BFD
    BFD

Geez, that almost makes me want to dial 9-1-1.

BFD

• dinah
    dinah

Ummm, would git in the truck, biatch apply?

• zeroday
    zeroday

Do my pits smell????

• dinah
    dinah

Call 911 BFD, I'd coming running with my boots on.

A boy once asked me in high school if I would flirt with him, I got deflowered.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Geez, that almost makes me want to dial 9-1-1.

BFD

He's pretty hunky too BFD

• JK666
    JK666

Just lick your eyebrows. Nothing needs to be said.

JK

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

JK you crack me up! lol Now, why didn't you show us girls that at Christmas?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I liked it when my Harry Wayne Kacey (KC and the Sunshine Band) look alike coworker said, "Mornin' sugar plum." He was southern, 35 and very charming. Just had that natural, easy smile. And when he smiled, his whole being smiled. Knew what to say to make the ladies feel good.

I told him one day that one of the callers tried so desperately to get my phone number or for me to e-mail him (against policy). I said, "I guess I must sound a lot younger on the phone." Then KC Look alike said, "Well, how old are ya? 35?" I told him how old. The next day he walked over to me and I told him, "I like you!" He smiled and asked me why. I said, "Because you told me I looked...." He interupted me and smiled. "What are you? 35?" He was such a charmer and such a doll. I don't think there's a lady that wouldn't want that sweetheart telling them, "Mornin', Sugar Plum."

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Never really used a line. Just got to know them and things happened.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit