..Armageddon Day..

by OUTLAW 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Stuff a Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO.....

New System Olmpics!!!!!

How about this...New system currency....UH, Brothers, it appears as though some of you are HOARDING CORPSES!!! You have all heard the local needs talk recently on this matter of GRAVE import. You may only use one corpse at a time as specified in the KM.

NMG

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'll trade you two male corpses in their 30s and one female corpse in her 50s for your three females corpses in their 20s. I'll throw in a few various limbs too.

Bleh!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

New Witless Maladies song title.......THIS....... IS .......Ar me ged don......... day.

The Corpses are here to stay.

Can you place the tune?

NMG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Finally-Free..If you eat enough Mushrooms,your dogs bum will talk to you..LOL!!...................Sacolton.."New System Olympics" with dead bodys??..LOL!!..Thats just wrong!..Sick-O..LOL!!......................Nomoreguilt..Sounds like a tune from an old cartoon.."HuckleBerry Hound?"....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Or did you mean?

Hope4Others

• freetosee
    freetosee

THX for the laugh, Outlaw!

To All Members of the Great Crowd: "Happy Armageddon Day!!!"

LOL!

fts

• wings
    wings

I am not sure I am comfortable with how funny I think this thread is. Besides, I was just started eating my "meal of the day" and almost blew my first bite all over my computer. I'll be back when I recover.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I hope some of the surviving dubs are taxidermists. They can choose the worst of the apostates and have their heads stuffed and mounted on the dubs' walls for eternity. I wonder who they would consider the very worst apostates?

I've said this many times before, but the one true regret I have about not surviving Armageddon is that I won't get to have my very own intestinal worm as a pet. They're so much cuter than lions and lambs.

• PEC
    PEC

alt

Philip

• freetosee
    freetosee

I wonder what the wt headings will be like or km's for that matter?:

km: "MAKING FINAL PREPERATIONS FOR THE ARMAGEDDON DAY CELEBARTION!"Question and Answer coverage. The following should be conducted by an experienced Prince...

wt: "Are You Ready For The Final Test?"

km: "How can I avoid listening to the voice from the Abyss?" Special feature in this issue: "Remember the Apostates!"

wt: "The 1000 Years are almost over, How Close Are You To Perfection?"

Special campaign: "THE FINAL TEST IS AT HAND!"

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit