..Armageddon Day..

by OUTLAW 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As most of you know..Armageddon will soon be here..And..The "New System" will be in place.....There will be plenty of Dead People to clean up..But..You`ll be able to Pet Lions and Talk to Blueberrys!...........Everyone has been waiting for Armageddon..Won`t that day be a day of Celebration?!!........Just an Idea...We could use the Dead,as part of the Celebration!..You can put one in your living room,put lights and tinsel on it and presents under it for the whole family!!................Do you think we will Celebrate "Armageddon Day" in The New System?.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Is this a play on another thread? If yes that makes this even funnier.

• 5go
    5go

It's already celibrated El Día de los Muertos!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

5go..That sounds Mexican.This won`t be a Mexican Celebration.....And..There won`t be any Mexicans in the New System..Just Jehovahs Witness`s..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Willdabeerman..Yes,this was inspired by another thread..Not about Celebrating "Armageddon Day" though.......................I`m soooooo excited!!!....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sacolton
    sacolton

Talk to blueberries? Hmmm. Sounds like a one-sided conversation. "How's it hanging?"

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hmmmm......Well, the dead will be stacked up like firewood....chords high...If it was christmas we would have the yule log burning. Do you get my drift here? So, for armgeddon day we could worship all of these burning corpses, eh?

Then, instead of the movie the Night of the Living dead, we could celebrate armageddon day with a movie...." The Night of the Burning Corpses." Make it a true CULT movie...

NMG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sacolton..Blueberrys can talk..You just can`t hear them.......Unless....Your in the "New System"..Or..Drink at least 6 beer.. 6 Beer works for me!..FireworksFireworks"Armageddon Day!"FireworksFireworks........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You`ll be able to Pet Lions and Talk to Blueberrys!...........

How many mushrooms will I have to eat before the blueberries start replying to my conversation?

W

• sacolton
    sacolton

I can stack small piles of corpses so we can have our first "New System Olympics" to do track and field hurdles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit