..Armageddon Day..

by OUTLAW 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Will this be a paid holiday ? If so I'm all for it.

I keep thinking of the ewoks when they were celebrating the death star's destruction in Return of the Jedi.

Only difference, JW's will be playing tunes on worldly people's skulls instead of storm trooper helmets.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

ooops

• MOG
    MOG

TUPAC is the Opening Act followed by the KING "ELVIS"

• Superslave
    Superslave

The Gospel according to Superslave

There will be no Armageddon day. After the brothers have cleared up all the dead decaying bodies of there neighbours and there children they will be suffering from post dramatic stress disorder and extremely suicidal. The sisters who have waited till the new system in order to have children will find their husbands hanging from their garden tree. Or overdosing on blueberries and mushrooms. Then all those on the paradise earth will die out. Then God will be sad his little experiment didn't work. He will cry so much that there be another flood.

Amen.

• OBVES
    OBVES

If know my posts from some usenet discussion groups on the internet , you can learn why should we expect the end of the present evil wold system very soon. It is high time that true worshippers could live in a decent world where they can fully express their potential in a very friendly environment !

What I have observed during my 28 years of living in the US is a horrendous story to tell and this evil world must go as soon as possible.Mankind has degenerated and life is unbearable for those who want to live a holy life as prescribed by the Bible.

I have a neigbour living above me who is can be the perfect picture of man's degeneration. My words cannot express how man without right knowledge of God and disobeying the Bible can be so difficult to deal with .

The things are very bad ,very bad and I have been witnessing so many bad things people do if they don't live according to the Bible.

Man is not able to build the happy life and only God Yahweh can do so and it will be clear sooner or later.

Those who are not searching for the Truth of the Bible and live in rebellion against God of the Bible must go once for all the time.

All the justice God does is just and no one will win his argument with the Perfect God . All who will die will deservedly. And then the earth will be free for all who desire the happiness under God's just rule.

There is no hot hell like many religions of the world teach for those whom God Yahweh will reject but eternal death which is a horrible when one realize it means eternal non-existence for the condemned .

Once you realize you will never see the shining sun over you , you had sex and it will be no more and you had so many things at home and they will not be any more for you it is a tragedy of all proportions.The words cannot express the agony of being lost forever.

What do I expect after Armaggedon ?

As a true servant of God Yahweh and Jesus Christ I hope:

to love God Yahweh and Jesus Christ and those who follow them ; to become a very beautiful man of age of 27- 33 forever ,never to grow old ; to have a very beautiful always and enjoy sex and have at least hundreds of children in the eternity, to have all material things man can have at my disposal; I would like to travel and live in all parts of the earth and travel to other galaxies and live there too. I would like to examine as much of the universe as it is possible , including our earth above all; I would like to learn all languages of the world ; read all books man has ever produced and to master all trades ; one time I would like to be a musician another time a singer and yet another time a sportsman . I would like to have good dreams ! It is already enough to say that to achieve all of that I must live eternally ! That is why only God Yahweh can do it for me ! How Good Great Expectations !

Let me put it simply now to make a point ,if you a man . Right now on my right side ,close by, I have a picture of a beautiful sexually attractive young woman and if you are lost and realize at Armageddon God Yahweh created this woman and could give you the same looking woman for a wife and you could enjoy sex with her you will go crazy from dispair.

Love and praise and honor and power to the Almighty God Yahweh through His Son Jesus Christ for ever and ever ! Amen.

HalleluYAH ! Amen.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

It's quite obvious that Obves has discovered the 'shrooms...and he better share them dammit!

-BONEZZ

• MOG
    MOG

Dead people make good fertilizer - you know for the NEW EARTH..good tilling..

• shamus100
    shamus100

The nice thing about cleaning up all those bodies is you can steal they're jewelry. Maybe you can hang it on the old armageddon tree....?

• Borgia
    Borgia

I'm sure those jewels have to be deposited in the www!

Cheers

Borgia

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Wait a minute....I thought the WT said that the birds and anti-matter would be the answer to the dead body deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit