APOSTASCOTLAND! 4th to 6th APRIL 2008 - Details

by Sirona 71 Replies latest members meetups

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

so where is it tonight?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Looks as though its a meetup again in the Jolly Judge at 6pm and then on to a restaurant.

Sirona

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

k thanx dawn...

hope everything goes ok with pregnancy from here on in.

if any change re tonight can you (or anyone) text me 07914134769....ta

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Got your number tijkmo, but I expect we'll be in the pub until a while after 6. Will text you if we move onto a restaurant before you're there.

We didn't see ninja yesterday - hope you can come tonight.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Sorry not to make it last night, got waylaid in another pub. And I can't make it tonight but I would sacrifice anything if IT promised to wear the pink catsuit...

• ninja
    ninja

I'll be there tonight folks.........woo hic hoo

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hope you all have a great time -have a pint of Lorimers 80 shillings on me

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hope this post works...PDA at the moment.......Yes, I was getting tired saying the same old phrase "Are you here for the forum meetup?".... but shortening it to "Are you here to meet people?" wasn't the greatest thing to have said... oh well, hindsight is a wonderful thing... great evening and great company...see you this evening.

• Xena
    Xena

I'm bummed not to be there but apparently getting off this island is harder than getting on it. Sounds like ya'll are having a great time! Post pictures!!!!

Take care of yourself Sirona.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    I'm bummed not to be there but apparently getting off this island is harder than getting on it.

Indeed

We realised you were probably not going to make it.

I'm looking forward to updates!

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit