well, I just participated in a miracle

by Hortensia 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• Emma
    Emma

So, is Hortensia the mediator now? Or just the missing link to the mediator?

I still want to know when choir practice is.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

actually I drive a Ford Crown Victoria - there's room for two bodies in the trunk so one largish dining room table fits in, if you let the legs hang out behind.

Yes, I think the church of divine technology ought to worship the Virgin Mobile. Ummm-hmmm, I think we have something here. GoingGoingGone, I started the church first - so you can't be a tool for the Virgin - your experience was just a coincidence whereas mine was clearly divine providence, cause some woman I don't know and could hardly see in the dark (clearly an angel) said so.!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

choir practice will be different in this church. What you do is find a youtube video of Elvis singing your favorite hymn, we are very ecumenical here, and you record yourself singing along with Elvis, save the recording and upload it to JWD. When we have several, we'll play them and that will be choir practice!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did some one say choir and song! Yes, it was the mediator! Here's Elvis! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

Did you know that Elvis has left the building?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did you see how big and happy your congregation is! And I think they're drinking! That's my kind of congregation! Everyone gets to partake of the wine!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Pretty soon The Mediator will be driving a Cadillac!

• wings
    wings
    Did you know that Elvis has left the building?

He lives!! I thought I saw him in Vegas several years ago. Hortensia, could you ask him about my daughters cell phone please? Remember, blown to bits would be my preference.

I can't sing, otherwise I'd join you for choir prictice, trust me I'm doing you all a favor.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't sing, otherwise I'd join you for choir prictice, trust me I'm doing you all a favor.

The Mediator has the power to help you sing...just drink some of that wine!

• wings
    wings
    The Mediator has the power to help you sing...just drink some of that wine!

You know, I have tried that before, and it is just hopeless. However, if I could revive my faith like by getting a prayer answered, hint...hint..., then the wine might work. Elvis where are you when I need you?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wings, we'll have to see about that cell phone for you - I'll ask the lord, the Virgin Mobile, about it and get back to you. Yes, indeed, I have been promoted from tool to mediator. And it's wine for new converts but the truly spiritual among us partake of gin martinis and gin-soaked olives. It's a no-carb church, no bread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit