well, I just participated in a miracle

by Hortensia 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

JK that made me chuckle.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah this is a funny thread.

All hail the lords' Hortensia. - have you got a halo hovering above your head now?? does it glo??

• chickpea
    chickpea
    I was a tool for the lord

so was i..... but i got over it!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I have a feeling that this story will re-surface in a few months at an assembly - or in some local talk - and it will be changed to something like... "...and I prayed to Jehovah that a Witness would find my phone..."

...or some such. The audience will clap loudly when the ending is told - and the person who found the phone is a JW - and they all live happily ever after.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Aw Hort, I wouldn't call you a tool.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It could of been the demons on the table that you bought making the girl help an apostate; and making the girl forget the phone; so that her mother could,also, talk to a non-christian.

• Emma
    Emma

So when is choir practice for this new church? I want to join...

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

KM once gave an experience of "finding a tract on the track."

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Well, I had a wet paper towel on my rear bumper for a week. Through all my travels it didn't fall off. As far as I know no one was praying for it, either. Wow, maybe I'M a god!

GGG

• wings
    wings

I just don't know where to start, you all are too funny.

Hortensia, if you have a trunk big enough for a dinning room table, you must have one big ass bumper. The lord clearly saw an opportunity for a miricle.

So since my prayers aren't being answered lately, would you mind praying that my daughters cell phone gets blown to bits. Lost would be okay, blown to bits would be better. I am past being annoyed about her ringtones and over minutes, constant text messaging. I just need the thing gone. Please help me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit