well, I just participated in a miracle

by Hortensia 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It ought to be called the church of miracles under $100.00. Or maybe the Verizon church of unlimited minutes. Or maybe add the goddess to it and call it Virgin Mobile...

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

HL,

My bad, sorry. I can see from your style revealed in your avatar that a pretty thing on your phone would be the perfect touch - if we can get that SLACKER FROM ABOVE to help you out.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the truth is the lord got tired of all the heavy stuff centuries ago - all that violence and war and disease. Real bringdown - killed his buzz. So now he just answers the easy prayers, and plays spider on his laptop. Doesn't check his email very often, people always asking for something, you know, batteries and phones and all that crap. That's why he's turned it over to us, the members of our lady of technology church of good will.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Unconfused, thank you. You are such a gentleman. Either that, or you are afraid I will hit you in the head with my purse.

alt

the members of our lady of technology church of good will.

Perfect. But you need an acronym for it.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

No that was just Luck.lol lol

Hortensia----Call your Church ,Happy Church.

Noni 1974----Why get it on sale, You should ask for the phone for Free.

• StAnn
    StAnn

A woman I used to go to church with was preparing to do housework and stopped to go potty. While sitting on the toilet with the bathroom door open, she leaned over to get a new roll of toilet paper. A glimmer of light caught her eye and she saw her diamond stud earring lying in the carpet in the hallway. She was so happy! She'd been praying to God, while she sat on the toilet, to help her find her earring and He did! And if her husband had replaced the roll of toilet paper, she'd never have leaned over and never seen the glimmer of light and....the earring would have been sucked up into the sweeper when she swept the carpets! So, God used her husband's thoughtless, selfish ways to help her find her earring!

Yes, this is a true story told by a total ditz at women's Bible study. (I'm not the ditz. Can't afford diamond stud earrings.)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yup, just the sort of person who would make a wonderful member of our church. Now Horrible Life and Unconfused, quit bickering and go convert this woman. If she can afford diamond earrings, she can maybe help out with the batteries and the cellphone decor doodads, all in the most spiritual way, of course. I'm such a humble sincere person, my cell phone doesn't even take pictures! The lord wants me to have a better phone, so I can serve her better.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Virgin Mobile

Wow - I actually possess the very effigy of this goddess!!! Proof of her pre-existence lol

• JK666
    JK666

Church of the Sacred Phone of Hortensia.

It has a "ring" to it. (God, that pun sucked)

JK

• horrible life
    horrible life

I went to bed with a smile last night, and woke up with one this morning. Was it because this thread was funny, or I thought God would grant me my prayers??

Well, he didn't. I'm going to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit