Guys: When does a woman become "needy" ?

by serendipity 25 Replies latest social relationships

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..According to the Ad......She`ll jump your bones for a Million Dollars!...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• dawg
    dawg

If I'd of won that lottery last week, I might take her up on it!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

When all of someone's self worth is hinged on their relationship with someone else, when they "need" that person to feel whole then there is a problem.
    Isn't that one of the criterian for a definition of love?: To feel "complete" when with the other person.?

MINCAN

I think to love someone else you have to really love yourself first. You have to feel complete and fulfilled already. Being in a relationship is something that should be an extra bonus not the reason you exist.

A good partner should not have to complete you, you should both be "whole" to begin with. I may just be talking out of my ass because I've never been in a healthy relationship.

We all have issues and baggage that we have to live with. But if we haven't found a way to deal with it how can we expect others to be able to? I think the biggest problem is when we think we can "fix" someone or that being with them can "fix" us in some way.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

With a person like that.When the money is gone,so are they........I`d rather have a woman that wants me,because I`m "Absolutely Gorgeous!"............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• avishai
    avishai

Nope, A&W , you're not just talking outta your ass.
    Needy stalkerish behavior will make me run faster than anything. "Where are you going? Why can't I go? Am I fat? Is she prettier than me?" Calling on my cell every 15 min., jealousy, etc. Neediness insecurity, and jealousy are usually masked issues of power and control. Hate it.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

When does a woman become "needy" ?..............

When she wants to conceive, and I feel it is my utmost responsibility and heartfelt duty to provide that very need........ horny Homey

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Neediness insecurity, and jealousy are usually masked issues of power and control.

Avi - I'm with you except on this part. I believe it's almost the opposite.

Power, control, neediness and jealousy are masked issues of insecurity. Get rid of the insecurity and all the other stuff disappears.

Hate it.

Really, really with you on this.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Gopher - excellent info btw.

• cognac
    cognac

Ok, here's what I think...

This is only in some cases, cause in a lot of others, women are just simply needy...

Guys are so freaken horny 1/2 the time to jump in a woman's pants that the friendship part of it doesn't develop. Because of that, a lot of woman get insecure cause they don't feel a sense of depth with that other person... If the friendship was developed first, then more then likely the woman would feel a sense of security in the relationship and not really worry about it...

• avishai
    avishai

I'm not sayin' you're wrong, cognac, but I've had the opposite experience, they're almost always the ones I have to tell "wait". And not a long time either. I feel like a piece of meat, they just want me for my bod, lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit