Guys: When does a woman become "needy" ?

by serendipity 25 Replies latest social relationships

• cognac
    cognac
    I'm not sayin' you're wrong, cognac, but I've had the opposite experience, they're almost always the ones I have to tell "wait". And not a long time either. I feel like a piece of meat, they just want me for my bod, lol!

Good lord Avi, your 1st instinct was correct then... RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

women become needy shortly after meeting avishai. but then again, Chuck Norris became needy after meeting avishai.

:D

• Mincan
    Mincan
    I'm not sayin' you're wrong, cognac, but I've had the opposite experience, they're almost always the ones I have to tell "wait". And not a long time either. I feel like a piece of meat, they just want me for my bod, lol!]

Perhaps they are passionate...about you? Sounds like a typical emotional person to me.

You find out which is true love when the other person sticks around to "get some".

• dinah
    dinah

Avi,

Go look in the mirror. You are one handsome dude. The best part is that your insides match your outside.

But I can see how you would get used. Women tend to like azzholes better than a really good man.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    women become needy shortly after meeting avishai. but then again, Chuck Norris became needy after meeting avishai.

God became needy after meeting Chuck Norris.

• zagor
    zagor

I don't think there is a clear cut explanation. I'd say you will find just as many ladies who find certain men needy too. The problem is more in how seriously one or the other think of the connection, at least a friend of mine had such an experience. On the other hand I'm not sure how much to believe him, knowing him in real life he was always a player after a good time and as soon as some lady took him seriously and wanted to go a step further he found her needy. Honestly, as much as I love to protect my friends I have to say the problem was not in her but in him, as far as I could assess the circumstances anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit