Just got this email

by Cindi_67 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Hermano
    Hermano

This is the type of bullsh*t propaganda that pisses me off about the Watchtower. Let's assume this story is true. What about the countless times that countless witnesses have poured their heart into prayer and have gotten NOTHING out of it except disappointment? With odds like that, they would be just as honest encouraging everyone to play the lottery cause you never know, you just might win!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

I bet william miller started that in 1844 to try cheer up his flock after the great disappointment

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

We heard this story at a circuit assembly not too many years back. One question that I have though, it is a little vietnamese boy that has just come over. He can't speak english, yet he explained that whole story to them? Not only did God make sure his prayer was answered but he blessed him with the ability to speak english right away too. Wow!!!

Sheri

• parakeet
    parakeet

Awwwwwwwwww, what a touching story!

The only thing lacking to make it a perfect story is that it should begin with "Once upon a time" and end with "And they lived happily ever after."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit