Just got this email

by Cindi_67 53 Replies latest jw friends

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

I swear,...if my memory serves me right, that story was in an Awake rag last year.?

Im sure Ive read that story before.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Sounds like the story of the sister that went thru the alley were a rapist waited... he raped the next girl to come thru the alley and when captured was asked why he didnt rape the first girl (jw, evangelist, substitute for the religion du jour) he answers "What? with thoses two tall guys that were walking with her?"

I guess its human nature to seek shocks and thrills and make these extrarordinary entertaining stories...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Wait, let me get my barf bag! What a load of crap!!!

So all the time they spent childless ... why didn't they pioneer then? located in Vietnam, instead of when he was already on his way?

Their Vietnamese must be quite good!!

And yes, why didn't his "loving" congregation take care of him?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Whether the story is true or not, I wonder why Jehovah didn't answer the prayers of the countless witness children who were molested while in the organization?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I've always wondered how a little Vietnamese boy is able to explain to two English speaking people that his parents were JWs?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

A good friend of mine adopted 4 kids from different parts of the world. In every case they had to go to that country to pick up the child, settle paper work and immigrations for the child. The children were never sent to them.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I've always wondered how a little Vietnamese boy is able to explain to two English speaking people that his parents were JWs?

Did the experience specify they were English-speakers?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

"Never think that Jehovah does not answer prayers, even those of little children." So when was the last time you put your heart into your prayers.

[sound of scab tearing from wound]

Aw, don't get me started...where was this Jehovah person each time I was raped? He didn't asnwer the prayers of this little children. So I studied and got baptised, thinking that He would then listen to me - no soap.

Was I not sincere enough? Was I not loud enough? Where were the two witnesses I was supposed to have?

I'm thinking He either doesn't answer, doesn't listen, or delights in anguish.

Back to our regularly schedule program...

• seek2find
    seek2find

One has to wonder if his parents were Jw, what happened to them? A while back the Society sent out counsel about passing around unverified experiences via the internet. The implication was made that none of the internet experiences were true. I have to wonder when I hear stories such as this one. If anyone verified it. Or is it just accepted as true because it was said at an assembly By the DO? I wondered about the one in the front of last years "Examining the Scriptures daily" about the police officer that stopped the field service group and ask them where the text was taken from that day. It sounded to far fetched to be true to me. Regardless, it's a shame that the only good experiences that are to be believed in according to the Society, are the ones that witnesses have. How about the good ones that are recorded in the history books by other Christians, such as the ones that George Mueller had? seek2find

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

arck gggr ack. Sorry, just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I've heard this so many times, but never with the 'couldn't conceive' arc, nor with the 'gotta cancel the adoption and pioneer' rot. I wonder, did he say if it was the large sized Bible story book, or the new budget sized one.

Also, how did this poor little Vietnamese orphan learny Engrish so goodly and so fastly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit