Prophasies

by Aleman 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Aleman - The word is spelled "prophecies," vato. That's p-r-o-p-h-e-c-i-e-s. Don't they teach you how to spell in the Kingdumb Misery School? In regard to biblical prophecies, the sad truth is that these "prophecies" were in fact written many, many years after the depicted events transpired. It's lamentable, but true. All of the biblical prophets "foretold" things that had already happened.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I was like that. Nine years of thinking I knew everything. God was behind me. I was fearless.

I was going to live forever and ever. I had a strong sheild of faith. I read the publications and

knew what my mission was. I was on the right path. I can relate with him. It all felt so real.

Then ... I found out it was all a lie and more lies. Just research the history of the WTBTS.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Sacolton,

I was like you too. I believed it all. ALL OF IT!

I was a champion for all things Watchtower.

I prayed to Jehovah, for real, all the time!

He was my friend.

The Watchtower was my guide.

The elders, my mentors.

Then I grew up and became an elder.

I helped others to learn the ways of the WT.

I inspired people to join the WT.

I encouraged others not to leave.

THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD BEEN DECEIVED.

That was a stinker.

I had to swallow my pride and realize that I had been duped.

Then I made some decisions.

TO GET REAL.

TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND

TO BE TRULY LOVING

TO HONESTLY EVALUATE - EVERYTHING

and you know what?

I will never look back.

My mind is free.

I am happy.

The Oracle

• dawg
    dawg

Aleman, I have a prophesy for you... If you build a mansion in San Diego, for the returning "worthies" they will come and take possession in 1929... whoops! That didn't happen... so if you wait until 1914, Armageddon will transpire... whoops, that didn't happen! Do you need more, because it goes on ad infinitum? Come on dude, we don't believe that WT crap anymore, you're waisting your time.. and please tell me this.. why do you still hang on to their lies?

• sacolton
    sacolton

If any other religion makes false prophecies - the WTBTS would scream "FALSE RELIGION!"

If the WTBTS makes false prophecies - they call it "human mistakes".

Funny, isn't it? Who laughing?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm not laughing. I just don't give a rat's ass anymore.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

momzcrazy,

I like your style!

The Oracle

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    fifi40 said:

Aleman be sure to check out all of the information on jws.

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

This is quite an informative site, When I thought of how I used to believe I answered the questions honestly and I failed the test miserably, to the fact I had to answer yes to all questions. Test is called are you a candidate for a cult?

Found in the middle of the front page.

Hope4Others

• Aleman
    Aleman

When have I said anything about the JWs or the WT? If you read this right you all will see that I actually took from the bible itself and gave texts, I never said that the JWs point of view is.. or the WTs point of view is.. NO!

I only stood my ground basing myself on the Holy Bible only! You are just trying to make a point out of something I never said. (#*@$?|%!!!!)

-Aleman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit