Prophasies

by Aleman 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• journey-on
    journey-on

Aleman, has it ever occurred to you that you may be here on JWD because you are being "called out" of the cult

before it's too late? When you cling to the prophecies of men and hold on to traditional doctrines even after they

are proven false, you are taking a risk with your spiritual life. But the WTS has a trigger scripture that keeps you

captive and fooled into thinking otherwise. Research, research, research, my friend! Pray for wisdom and understanding and

guidance to KNOW His will for you. I know it's tough when you've been so mind-controlled by men's understanding.

• MOG
    MOG

here is a response back from my sister who is a JW and her husband is a Elder..She is more open minded in hearing me because we respect each other. I brought up some issue in regards to pass prophecies, my email to her was not to FORCE or say anything disrespectful, it was trying to let here know what I found and what her thought were.. and I think not only ALEMAN can learn from this but as well as other JW.

-----------------------------

" I am going to do what the people of Beroea did in Act 17:11,12 "Now the latter were noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so" Let me get back to you on this matter."

--------------------------

If she responds..good if she doesnt its just as fine with me..I just like the idea that maybe she might actual find what I have found..I reserve calling them False Prophets or Cult because it just does not sound like something I want to say anymore, let alone I dont think God wants me to say it to them (decided on this a few days ago).

• Aleman
    Aleman

Actually Outlaw, there is a text for you, 1 John 2:15-17 "Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever."

"I write YOU , not because YOU do not know the truth, but because YOU know it, and because no lie originates with the truth." - 1 John 2:21.

Once there was a plattoon with orders to go into a village to rescue a group of doctors and nurses from the line of fire. They all where Americans trying to save lives in this small village. The Plattoon arrived on time and got the few doctors and nurses that wanted to go, the rest stayed knowing very well that it was going to be a tough time as they kept operating on the wounded and sick. As soon as they left, all hell broke loose! The US tryed its best as they fought to gain this village to their advantage. They were not able, and instead the enemy took the doctors and had them cure the wounded enemy men or die. As for the nurses, some were raped and killed while others were protected by the doctors and the sick and wounded. Once again, the US made a special mission to extract the left over doctors and nurses out of the village. But this time only three stayed back thinking they can make a diffrence. They were dead wrong! Once day broke, the enemy started to kill all of the sick and wounded civilians because all of the doctors and nurses were no longer there. The US finally gave the order to napalm the whole village. Everyone died.

Many of you do not get out of the danger zone knowing very well that it is in danger to stay where you currently are. You know the truth but you still do not want to forgive and let go. You are so mad at whatever it is that got you out of knowing the truth. There are no lies in the truth and there never will be. This is why so many of you are expendable because you have no truth in you to be saved. "And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind." - Rev. 18:4,5

-Aleman

• MOG
    MOG

Hi Aleman

Great post..

Im am curious though, how do JW respond back nowadays on issues of prophecy made by the GB - like the one mentioned above about 1914 and others as well..I am not sure what the stance is now compared to back then..or do you still preach the "generation of 1914 will not come to pass"..

I never understood why anyone and this includes EVERYONE (even non JW religions) would put a date on a END OF DAY, even lets say its not a prophecy INPIRED but simply a BEST GUESS..

I thought it was weird because if Jesus said "ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS"..then why would anyone put a date on it - isnt this considered blasphemy? to act like you might know an actual date that not even Christ knew? I could see us saying 'we are living in the end of times" - since this has been for many many centuries.

Please do not misinterpret this..I am just curious on the stance JW have on the past things in prophetic dating (even non-inspired). If its a matter of - we make mistakes - then so it is..

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman

This is your families future...........you are blatantly ignoring factual reasons why the jw religion is wrong........you are willing to ignore truth to cling to the hope they have falsely given you........whilst what you do is up to you.........shame on you for being for not being honest to either side.

You are quoting scriptures about 'getting out of her my people' and yet you on are a site that in your reference frame is one of the worst parts of 'her'........you are the worst type of hypocrite.

We know where we stand and we know the reasons why..........you profess to be one thing whilst doing another.

Sad.

• sacolton
  • momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Aleman, my favorite soldier for truth and righteousness!

Good for you to not give up. Keep trying to impress these guys with your "biblical knowledge". There are the most well educated people here. Once they left Watchtowerland they educated themselves in ways that were forbidden before. And for good reason, IMO. The "belongings" shouldn't be smarter than the "slave". It makes them look bad.

Good luck young soldier.

momz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aleman..Interesting reply to my post..But..It makes no sense............Your thread is about Prophecies..So..I replied to you about Prophecies..I showed you one of many prophecies,the WBT$ was wrong about.....You reply to me..Not about Prophecies..But..Give me a text 1 John 2:15-17,about being no part of the world.????????............Are you serious??!!..I live in the Frigg`n "Wilderness!!"..LOL!!..There is "nothing here",but Wilderness!!.........Would you like to try again?..Try to stay on the subject of your own thread..I`ll give you a hint!..Your Thread is about Prophecies!!..I hope that helps..LOL!!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Outlaw,

I think he's either at his family study or the arcade with his buddies. He's brave though, I would never take ya'll on in a knowledge challenge.

momz

• Vinny
    Vinny

I always love it when Aleman posts his JW sermons. Bad spelling and all.

Aleman, you are the best thing happening to help lurking JW's visiting JWD to ABANDON SHIP.

With JW's like Aleman posting here, nobody needs the rest of us.

Aleman, you are wanted. Please continue to post as much as you can.

Aleman, you are saving hundreds or more. Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing.

It is working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit