Prophasies

by Aleman 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aleman
    Aleman

This is for the people who believe that Jehovah God is the Father and Jesus Christ is the son and that the end of times is here. These are just a few biblical prophasies I have found that are yet to come.

2 Tim.3:1-5 ; 2 Pet.3:3,4 ; Mat.24:7 ; Rev.6:4 ; Dan.2:44 ; Mat.6:10 ; Dan.7:13,14 ; Psa.46:9 ; 2 Pet.3:13 ; Rev.20:1-3 ; John 5:28,29 ; Psa.37:11,29 ; Acts 24:15 ; Rev. 11:18 ; 1 John 2:2 ; Psa.110:1 ; Acts 2:34-36 ; Isa.25:8 ; Rev.21:1-4 ; 1 Cor.15:26...

These are just a few, there are many more where that came from. I hope you enjoy it like I have. Good reading!

-Aleman

• Zico
    Zico

Thanks Aleman, here's one for you: Luke 21:8

I hope you enjoy it!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have my own prophecy to make.

On New Year's Eve, December 31, 2252, the party in Honolulu is gonna really get goin' at 11am with everyone being totally in awe of the amazing sight to be beheld.

Wish I could be there. Oh well.

• fifi40
    fifi40

http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Aleman be sure to check out all of the information on jws.

Good things to you

Fi

• avengers
    avengers
    This is for the people who believe that Jehovah God is the Father and Jesus Christ is the son and that the end of times is here

What about those that don't??

Are they gonna die?

Andy

ps. You misspelled Prophasies!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

OK, here are the scriptures taken from the King James version. Let's see if we can find any fallacies in these prophesies:

2Tim 3:1-5--[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Pet 3:3,4--[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    [4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Mt 24:7--[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.

Rev 6:4--[4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Dan 2:44--[44] And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Mt 6:10--[10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Let's see also any scriptures that, when taken in context, will blatantly contradict the witless version of the prophecies. Believe it or not, when taken in context, it only means that fully integrated honesty will have to be practiced or people are going to all die, whether or not they are in any cult or sect (and it means the leaders are going to have to practice fully integrated honesty or be removed).

I am sure that someone can provide other scriptures in addition to the ones listed, to more fully integrate the correct conclusion (and that is not that Armageddon is imminent and you must go out in field circus all day to be saved--that stock assertion is refuted by Ephesians 2:8 and 9 which reads:
    [8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

As regards to aleman...I need say anything more.It's friday and I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee mmmmm. Folgers' Special roast. Have a nice day my friends.

NMG

• Aleman
    Aleman

Avengers,

If you must know, personally, I think you know where you stand. You really don't even have to ask.

-Aleman

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman do you not think you owe it to yourself and your family to remove yourself from this cult............I know you dont think it is a cult.............I know you think you have the truth and the promise of everlasting life in the future.........but do you know think you owe it to your family to look at the facts.

The founders of this organisation you are connected to predicted the end of this system would come in the late 1800's, then again in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975 and they are still saying it is just around the corner.

They base their biggest prophecy for the end of the gentile times on inaccurate information......you must be aware that they calculate the year of 1914 as the end of the gentile times based on the reasoning that they say that Jerusalem fell in 607 BCE.........is this true..........no the correct date is 586 BCE. If they are wrong about thie date of so basic an event how can you trust them to represent biblical truth

They say they follow the bible and yet impose mens views on subjects such as birthdays, sisters wearing trousers to the kh........show me scriptures to support these views.

There are many more topics I could bring to your attention but you have to have an honest heart and want the truth........you have to be willing to admit you may be wrong in your decision to be loyal to this religion.

Its up to you

Fi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.."1914 the Generation that will not Pass Away."..Thats a prophecy the WBT$ has made..Then decided they did`nt believe that any more..Because..The generation of 1914 are all Frigg`n Dying!!..The generation of 1914 are all dying,just to make the WBT$ look bad!............All the WBT$ prophecies have failed..Because..The whole world is against the WBT$!!..Crazy EyesLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit