I've just become a father

by jwfacts 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wow! Beeeeuuuutiful!!! Congratulations to all!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I am SO happy for you! I got all misty eyed reading what you wrote as I can really identify with your feelings previously about having children and looking at those very tender pictures.

Here's too many years of happy parenting. I feel confident you will make a great daddy.

With love and joy for you

Nina x

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

awww, adorable! Congrats!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hey you know we shouldn't have kid's since Armagedon is so close!......sorry bad joke! What a nice family, well done.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks again everyone for the comments.

Troubled Mind - I've already found that out. The nurse came in to train me how to do the first nappy change and told me to watch out for boys. As she was speaking he sprayed all over her top. lol

• Twitch
    Twitch

Congrats!

• Layla33
    Layla33

Congratulations. He is perfect and your wife is beautiful. You must be very proud. :-)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Absolutely Wonderful.

Congrats to you and your wife.

May your lives be filled with more and more happiness with each passing day.

The Oracle

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Troubled Mind - I've already found that out. The nurse came in to train me how to do the first nappy change and told me to watch out for boys. As she was speaking he sprayed all over her top. lol

When the doc came in to check whether my son's testicles had descended, he sprayed him right in the face. I thought it was funny. The doc wasn't laughing though. Go figure.

Cog

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you,

You have just made my day.

Congratulations

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit