I've just become a father

by jwfacts 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have been married for 10 years and have two wonderful step kids, 15 and 21. Being a JW I did not want a child as life seemed so pointless. Things changed for the better since leaving and I am now the proud father of a big baby boy Zac - 9pounds (4.1kg), 52cm long and huge lungs. My wife is Filipino so the baby looks very Asian at the moment.

It was amazing being at the birth, when Zac was half way out he made me take his shoulders and pull him out and then also cut the cord.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, super congratulations!!!! :)

• flipper
    flipper

JW FACTS - What a beautiful baby boy ! Congratulations to you my friend , and a toast and a cigar ( if I smoked ) to you and your wife ! It must be a wonderful feeling , and a proud moment ! My adult children are 23 year old son, 21 year old daughter, and 19 year old daughter, so I remember how it feels ! Cherish that boy with all your heart friend ! My wife and I send our love to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Man, for just giving birth, your wife looks amazing. She is beautiful. I don't look that good after 12 hours of sleep and primping for 2 hours.

Congratulations!!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the comments. I can't understand how any JW parent would let the GB force them to shun their own children.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....................................................

I love babies!..

I too had a Big Boy .His shoulders were so wide they had to turn him to get him out..he was right under 9 pounds..he is now 6' 5...so watch out!

Snoozy...

• heathen
    heathen

congratulations !!

• Es
    Es

Many many congrats to you and your fam, he is adorable.

That awesome!

es

• Barbie Doll
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

congratulations! Beautiful little boy, and your wife has the loveliest luminous eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit