TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE TONIGHT!

by Bourne 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Bourne
    Bourne

What you could have witnessed if you had happened to be in India last night! Wow!

Bourne

• loosie
    loosie

Bourne that is breathtaking

• Gregor
    Gregor

Here in Oregon we had perfectly clear skies and the eclipse was in the early evening. Question - There were two stars or planets located directly above the moon (12 o'clock) and the other directly to the left (9 o'clock) What were they?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I was stuck in a library doing research, and emerged in order to view the eclipse and grab something to eat from Subway. AS I was chatting with the person making my sandwich, I asked if her and the other young lady working had gotten a chance to see the eclipse. Before I finished asking that question, the young lady, who was very pregnant, ran into the back in hysterics. Shocked, I asked the other person what happened. She said that when her mother was pregnant with her little brother there was an eclipse, and because of that her brother was born with one ear smaller than the other. I did not know whether or not to laugh hysterically or express my pity over the belief of such third world fables. I decided to take a third tact, and just drop the whole conversation. However, I left shaking my head that there are people in this world that still believe that sort of tripe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit