TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE TONIGHT!

by Bourne 53 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Total now...and wow just before all the nearby clouds were a weird color...amber to pink.......................oompa

• Satanus
    Satanus

If jeesus is acomin, he's acomin tonight!! Gonna leave my door unlocked, just in case ;) Welcome, buddy.

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well, here is how the eclipse looked five minutes ago:

Careful Leolaia!

Methinks you reveal your longitude! ;-)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, this sucks, it's totally invisible now, but I did get a quick glimpse through the fog just as it was entering totality:

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Leo, in the words of Mr Swan, "I've never enjoyed getting mooned so much." :)

Beautiful pics that we are going to share with our daughter in the am. She was saying today she wants to be an astronaut. Of course, she also wants to be a mom, a surgeon etc :)

Truly, she loves the stars and the universe.

thx

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Neat pictures, I got a chance to glimpse it on my lunch break. It's pretty cloudy here, but there was a break in the clouds long enough for me see it for about 30 seconds before it went back behind the clouds.

• Cellist
    Cellist

We've just come in from watching it. Great pics, leo. The sky here is perfectly clear, we have a lovely view. Unfortunately, we have to go outside to see the moon (no window on that side of the house) and it's -27 out there.

Cellist

• memario
    memario

WOW leo that was a great pic

more pics to come from our digi I'm still taking pics

mem

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    We've just come in from watching it. Great pics, leo. The sky here is perfectly clear, we have a lovely view. Unfortunately, we have to go outside to see the moon (no window on that side of the house) and it's -27 out there.

Ugh. Here it is clear (well except for a few wispy cirrus clouds here and there), 67F, light breeze and early fireflies.

Burn

• Bourne
    Bourne

Whoops! It's starting to come back. Looks kinda like this here......

lunar eclipse as seen from earthBourne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit