New BOE Letter

by jefferywhat 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

yes its so rare that there have been two min servants been convicted in our local cong alone in recent times , thats a small town cong . how many congs are there worldwide ? and double that presuming there are at least two in each one , that is a big problem i wouls say considering 2 perverts can get through a hell of a lot of victims . makes me despair ,i feel so scared for the kids that usually keep quiet .

• agapa37
    agapa37

I NEVER needed anyone to remind me to protect my child........I had the sense and brains enough to know that people are people no matter if they are in the truth or not. A parent shouldn't have to be reminded to protect their children.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The claim that "the incidence of child abuse among" Jehoobies Witlesses is ""rare"" is a complete LIE.

This was given away when Brown was interviewed and he said that the record of abouse among the witlesses was "NO WORSE" than in the Catholic or any other church.

In other words it happens just as much as in any other community.

This of course is why Jdubs are told not to talk about "DISCOURAGING" things. Reading all the news of muggings and murders makes you forget that billions on the planet are not mugged or murdered.

By ignoring and not talking about the bad things happening in the Borg, people can con themselves into thinking they really are in a "Spiritual Parody"

HB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I personally think this is dynamite

• chickpea
    chickpea

back in the day when one could STILL step outside the confines of a CA/DC venue, i do remember the announcement made to keep children in the company of parents when not in our seats...... but that was before there was the public blemish of molestation and abuse..... maybe the powers behind the scene were becoming wary because of pending litigation?

i think belbab makes an interesting point, too......

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jefferywhat:

Could we get a scan of this letter? Please!

N.

• hopie
    hopie

WHEN IS THE SOCIETY GOING TO ALLOW THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN EVERY CONGREGATION OF WHO THEIR OWN PEDOPLIES ARE?

To protect each and every child, every parent must know who is sitting next to them.

Hopie

• sspo
    sspo

I think a local need part would be appropiate. Theme : Do you really know who's sitting next to your child?

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

SOOOOOOOO...

The WatchTower comes crashing into the '70's.......

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Still no copy of the letter....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit