New BOE Letter

by jefferywhat 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

All BOE have just got a letter telling them to encourage all parents to be more on guard with their children.

Suggestions such as not letting your young children go to the toilet on their own, not working with older men on their own and not leaving children in the car on RV's and calls un attended.

The letter basically instructed the elders to remind all family heads that its their responsibility to protect their children whilst at and away from the hall etc.

• sandy
    sandy

Finally some freakin common sense! Too bad it's only b/c the WT wants to do everything it can to save its ass from more lawsuits, not out of love and concern for the innocent children.

• JK666
    JK666

About freaking time they admit that they have a problem within the organization, instead of talking about Catholic priests and worldly people. Way too little, too late. May they get their @SSes sued off!

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jeffery -

Was this from the London Branch of the WTS, or from the Brooklyn world headquarters? I wonder if this is going out to the American, Canadian and Australian bodies of elders too.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

London that I know of however I have a suspicion that its being sent to any congregation with known offenders, not sure if its blanket at this stage but I believe so.

• yumbby
    yumbby

I just think its just such a shame that you have to watch your children THAT close. In the car on RV's? What has this world come to?

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Pretty sad yumbby but thats universal.

Sadly this is a social problem, not a witness problem and finally the WTS is admitting it, even if they had to be dragged there by a hook.

I really think the newer Gen of elders wont have it, if your an abuser, you should be watched, period.

The hall is no longer a "safe haven".

Anyone thats seen Tim Roths "The War Zone" understands how much this awful crime can destroy individuals and families.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Those law suits cost them plenty and they have been working on damage control for any future law suits that may be on the horizon, they call it

legal positioning. Lawyers are always entwined with religious cults as you know

• avishai
    avishai

>>>>Suggestions such as not letting your young children go to the toilet on their own, not working with older men on their own and not leaving children in the car on RV's and calls un attended. <<<
    Ironic as women molest too. So can older kids.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I can see that all is well in the spiritual paradise. Yes watch the young ones because in God's heaven on earth organization there are still those who like to f%^ck children. But yet it is the truth. So much for living under Jah's protection

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit