Seeking God

by Satanus 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

S

So you're a "Mystic"? Or do you think you need to become one?

What am I missing? Sorry, I'm just not following.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sat,

You and I have a lot in common we only go about it a little differently. I see you have made conciderable progress.

DD,

Mystics are common even in the christian religion (>click>)ie.. St. John of the Cross,Teresa de Jesús. Thomas Merton.. These should hyperlinks should give you some idea of what Satan was writing about.

• Satanus
    Satanus

DD

I'm a mystic of sorts. A beginner, so to speak. I don't know what you are missing. Tell me what it is. A standard christian would probably get thrown for a loop by mysticism. It's like throwing away the books, the buildings, the idols and stepping off the cliff.

Frankie

Yah, we are on parrallel paths. Just, my height and velocity are lower than yours.

S

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving
    My long dead brother, on the other side did. As well, other things of a more natural bent have become more clear, the spirit in nature, my subconscious, the jungian communal subconscious of the human race, animals' natures, etc

the jungian communal subconscious of the human race - that sounds interesting - Can you explain a little more Satanus.

Traditions may include a belief in the literal existence of dimensional realities beyond empirical perception, or a belief that a true human perception of the world goes beyond current logical reasoning or intellectual comprehension.

I so agree with that.

One thing I don't agree with or prefer to go further on - and that is to say that rather than JW's being run by a men's club they have a boy's club running them

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

S

I know what mysticism is,

You said "The socalled mystical types don't stop at that."

I'm not a mystic, just trying to understand where you're going with that.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

S

Is that (mysticism) where you expect to find God?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jung's term for it was collective unconscious - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious My way of seeing it is from a slightly different angle. But, that's minor. It's a huge nexus that is formed from the joining of all humanity's subconsciouses in a connection. The connections between people that are close are much more accessible and active than those further away. However, w practices many can be accessed at any time. The first step is to get into out own subconscious, to raise it to the conscious level.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

DD

'Is that (mysticism) where you expect to find God?'

Where would you recommend?

S

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

S

Just asking if that's where you're looking. I told you where I see God.

• Satanus
    Satanus

DD

So you did. I basically said that, yes, this is where. Inside. We are spirits riding meat/animal bodies. Transcending the meat/mind, w our spirits w can reach our spiritual source.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit