Smoking = Disfellowshiping is it justified?? Do you do it now?

by Witness 007 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    pastor of a baptist church, they all said that if a doctor prescribes it then it is justified.

How can they justified this? If the doctor prescribes, you need blood. Then it is OK. lol lol lol

I feel they don't have the right to pass judgement on anyone.

We should pass judgement on them.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

DF'ing for smoking is stupid and wrong.

Smoking is pretty much stupid wherever. But people are stupid! We all have our stupid stuff. I have told my children that while we don't smoke, there are people we love and have loved that smoked and just because we don't make that decision does not mean that they are bad people. The message THEY are getting from society is that smoking=evil people, bad people, criminal people. I just remind them that it is a bad habit, remind them that we love the people even though we don't like their habits.

And if you don't like it, you can stuff it in a zip and smoke it:)

• JK666
    JK666

No it is not justified.

Yes, I smoke like a fiend.

JK

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I took it up this winter. It sounds silly but I always dreamt about it, so I wanted to try it. But when my kids found out they were very upset, rightly so. So if I do have a smoke it is away from them and usually if I am in a bar or around others who are smoking. Pot has absolutely no effect on me. So I don't even bother with that.

momz

• brinjen
    brinjen

I smoke. My favourite indulgence is the Original X brand clove cigarettes. The filters are very sweet, unusual flavour. I never though, smoke around non-smokers. Don't want to inhale my smoke? Fair enough, you shouldn't have to.

It was after I was seen buying a packet that bought the elders around to my house (after months of no meetings, field circus or submitting any time). Still don't know for certain if I was disfelloshipped or not, most likely disassociated I guess.

• minimus
    minimus

Since it's involved with spiritism, I'd say that if the elders don't getcha, the deminz will.

vs.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Q:"Do you Smoke after Sex?".................A:"I don`t know.I`ve never looked"..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sinis
    sinis
    I smoked for about 10 years. I do not believe all that horse shit the government and all the one sided government 'studies' and the holier than thous that tell you smoking is as bad as it is. Living in the city,breathing in all the contaminants from pollution is just as harmful as smoking in IMO. The O-N-L-Y reason I do not smoke now is because here in Ontario it is damn near $8.00 a pack. That is all. Hell I think if we were living closer to my wifes Indian Reservation, I probably would still be smoking as smoke shops abound and tobacco is hella cheaper there.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! The bullshit propaganda on smoking is just that - BULLSHIT!!!! Current thought is that cancer is viral, and genetic, and though some things may aggrevate your chance of getting it, smoking is not the grim reaper. I enjoy cigs and cigars very often since leaving da-truth and feel good knowing I'm doing whatever the hell I want to do. -We all die-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit