WT Comments (2/11 FIRST "STUDY EDITION") FEATURING MARY

by V 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    ATTENTION ANGELS !!! Get off your lazy asses and start declaring !

LMAO @ Billy!!

If 'preaching this good news' is so vastly important to the world, wouldn't it be more effective coming from a supernatural being? I mean come on: Saturday morning there's a knock at your door and you open it up and there's an angel there with a bowl full of anger that he throws in your living room where it explodes. He then tells you that Armageddon is very near and that in order to be saved, you must join the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Now which would get more people to convert? A scenario like that or two bored 30-something men in suits trying to sell you a couple of Marvel Comics magazines?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Excellent stuff Mary....I loved par 6 where you noted so many flip flops . in contrast to Babylon The Great's "Spiritual confusion" . So true..

The new study format started with a bang with para 1 telling them to consider "Life or death during the great tribulation" as the two choices open to mankind..and You are responsible for their death if you did not carry out your ministry....Can you really imagine the thoughts in a dubs mind. Suppose the storms of Armageddon are raging, he is safely tucked up in a place of safety, is he going to be thinking of the person that he spoke to and never called back? Could that one, may be, have been saved? ....No I don't think so either...If that were to be so, then God, who has the power to save , would be most unfair ...as the scripture said "making an estimate of hearts" Would God rely on the activity of Dubs? They must think little of Him...

In fact they do, see para 7 "Those who remain in Bab the Gt ......will not be spared through the Gt Trib" It does not matter then how much they love God or Jesus , if they do not quit their other religion , God will kill them without mercy...so they say.

Could you come to love a God who demanded exclusive worship, in the way that one certain religion said , and slaughtered those who had made the wrong choice? It turns the choice of religion into a game of Russian roulette, with a real bullet . Somebody born into a community where any other religion is predominant is almost certainly to be dead, no matter how much they love God....I know that we used to believe...but it sure beats me now..

Of course today the format of the study changed a bit too. Some scriptures are noted as 'must be read' during the study , thus taking away a little bit more discretion from the conductor...We missed it today, I wonder how it went?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great job Mary!

You were brutal.

My wife spent a good TWO HOURS "preparing" for this fine piece of psychological manipulation.

Just curious, has Warlock been shamelessly pursuing your attentions since day one on JWD? Any backstory there you're willing to share? I always get a kick out of you keeping him at arms length.....UNTIL TODAY!! You finally relented! I'm so disappointed in you Mary. I always thought you were a "wall", but now I see that you're just a "door" like the WT says all Apostababes must be.

;-)

OM

• Mary
    Mary
    Just curious, has Warlock been shamelessly pursuing your attentions since day one on JWD?

Um, yep. That's my fault though----I told him I had money.

Any backstory there you're willing to share? I always get a kick out of you keeping him at arms length.....UNTIL TODAY!! You finally relented! I'm so disappointed in you Mary. I always thought you were a "wall", but now I see that you're just a "door" like the WT says all Apostababes must be.

Yes, I feel soooo ashamed of myself and am not much better than that hooker who rides the Wild Beast. But Brother Warlock has been struggling with masturbation um, certain things recently, so I thought I'd be nice and give 'im a kiss.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I guess a "pity kiss" is OK.

Truly an expression of human kindness on your part. Maybe you're not from the debil after all.

Sorry I cast aspersions.

Hope he enjoyed it.

OM

• bobld
    bobld

J.W. must preach this message by primitve method,ie as in the day of the ASS.The evangelical use the internet,T.V., radio,cell phone(which serve over 80% of the world).When people receive the msg via modern means they respond.

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

Mary, thanks for your keen commentary!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Yes, I feel soooo ashamed of myself and am not much better than that hooker who rides the Wild Beast.

DAMN!

This whole time I thought you WERE that hooker..............................at least the kiss was free.........................or was it?

Warlock

• KW13
    KW13

very very well done mary, really enjoyed this well done

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

This was one guess conductor I couldnt miss!

I really enjoyed your logical thoughts exposing the double talk of the writers of the Wart tower. Within the gold fish bowl they would place you, it might look like reasonable argumentation, but once you see some reality away from their propagander, its easy to see how perverse this constant need to control is. To have people flog themselves (generation by generation) and still no end in site, because how much nearer has it become? I think even the most arse licking bethelite would be so surprised if the big A ever came!

Sad to see how they can rob so much time, for no benefit to those victims volunteers spending it.

Hope to see you guest again Mary

Gareth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit