WT Comments (2/11 FIRST "STUDY EDITION") FEATURING MARY

by V 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

So Hanzel and Gretel sold their house, and are now living in South America where they apparently will live happily ever after. Until it’s time for them to retire or she gets knocked up. Then they’ll be SOL with absolutely no financial help whatsoever from the assholes who talked them into this lifestyle in the first place.

Love it, to true.

3) This article will consider how you can overcome obstacles to your lifesaving ministry and how you may be able to help a greater number of people. The article that follows will examine how you can cult-ivate the art of teaching vital truths.

It takes a lot of effort, skill and time to get people to believe something isn't crap even though it looks and smells like crap.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The death threat of paragraph 1 has absolutely NO validity for believing Christians. it was penned for Jews anyway.

The Jews belived a man is rewarded according to his works.

1 Cor 3: 14, 15 is the truth for Christians (note the "readjustments of thinking since Proverbs was penned.)

"If anyone's work that he has built up ... remains, he will receive a reward, if anyone's work is burned up , he will suffer loss, BUT HE HIMSELF WILL BE SAVED."

In other words you may or may not do what the Witchtower tells you but your faith in the Lord Jesus will save you personally.

Another contradiction of the death threat is that for decades the Gibbering Buddy told us that the NT was for the annointed alone, just as other sheep at the Memorial were mere onlookers.

Does this mean then that the preaching commission is given to them. We should just be watching them fulfill it? Members of the GB have not been noted for their love of going door to bore. Least of all Jaracz.

One spiritual flip-flop Mary failed to mention was that of who is "the Alpha and Omega" The understanding on this one changed THREE times in one year I researched. Too tired to look it up right now.

HB

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

very well done!!!!

• Robert222
    Robert222

Good analysis, Mary. I liked the way you hit the point about 6 million farmers in the field doing futile work. That was excellent.

And I thought the GB is worried that the next generation of JWs will NOT support them in their comfort and wealthy lifestyle in the Brooklyn, that this new generation of young people will begin to see how they want a life for themselves, education, family, not just living life in a cramped rental forever to support a bunch of lazy people back east that refuse to work.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Mary,

You are full of venom, as usual.

Good job.

Now.......................................aboot that kiss......................................

Warlock

• Mary
    Mary

OK Warlock, just this once......

• Mary
    Mary
    OTWO said: What a great point. Why do they bother? The vast majority of mankind are not rejecting the message but are "unaware" of the significance. If the JW's say that the work will be sped up and made crystal clear before the end, then why not wait for that to happen?

Exactly. Another point I just thought of is: Would God kill these 6 billion people if they are "unaware" of the preaching that the JW's do? Aren't they always saying that Jehovah has never destroyed people without them being fully aware and preached to first???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent Mary

• bobld
    bobld

Mary....Brilliant.excellent commentary.

This WT just p.... me off.They had this same old stuff in the 60 eeth.sell you house.use your vacation time to pioneer.simpify.Poineers are happy.When the end didn't come and the suckers had to pay debts, medical bills etc,etc oh, we didn't tell you to sell your home etc etc.liars that is what they are.

They are now doing telephone witnessing or should I say another asshole to bother me at supper time.Oh they say this is an important livesaving work,crazy a.h.Yet these same people get pissoffed when a telemarketer calls them.Two faced hypocrites.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Excellent ! Mary Rocks ! You made a sucky article outstandingly understandable. I'd like to comment on para.19:

The preaching of the good news is the most important work being done on earth today. (Rev. 14:6, 7) It contributes to the sanctification of Jehovah's name. (Matt. 6:9)

(Revelation 14:6-7) 6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: "FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters."

ATTENTION ANGELS !!! Get off your lazy asses and start declaring !

(Matthew 6:9) . . ."‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.
    Marginal reference: (Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

ATTENTION JEHOVAH !!! Get off your lazy ass and sanctify your own self like you said you would !

Who is supposed to get excited about a bunch of poor uneducated janitors that have 'their own Bible' and slavishly follow some book company in Brooklyn led by men who can't prophecy, heal, or perform any function beyond browbeating a brainwashed cult? The Rank & File need to "Keep Watching the Ministry"? Looks like the whole thing needs to be scrapped until the real messiah appears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit