what do you sleep in?

by megaflower 38 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Usually a camisole and panties. Since it is winter and I get cold easy (and there seems to be no heat in the apartment), I sleep in socks, sweatpants and a longsleeve tshirt.

• Shadow1
    Shadow1

completely naked...completely shaved...whoops!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

T-shirt and panties.....sometimes cotton shorts........cant stand sleeping with socks on! One time my teen age son was arrested, and at about 2 a.m. the cops (with my son) walked into our bedroom, shining flashlights on us.....and did that till my bf got dressed......i was glad that night I decided to add the shorts to sleep in!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I am very hot natured, so I can only sleep in sometype of short tank nightgown & no panties. I prefer either satin or silk. Also have to have the ceiling fan going full speed. If the fan is not on, I will not go to sleep! Also hate anything on my feet. I have to have my feet sticking out from the covers. I drive my husband crazy!!

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I sleep in...... my bed, silly! LOL Usually I sleep in underwear....or nothing. I can't stand pajamas and all that other crap when I'm trying to sleep.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Nude or sleeping pants.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It depends how cold or hot it is.

Usually at least my fuit of the looms.

Last night I slept under the covers and with a sweat shirt and pants because it was cold and we dont have heat here in Florida.

We do have A/c so when its hot we still end up sleeping under the covers.

• cognac
    cognac

I prefer my birthday suit!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

What? So far no one sleeps in a Kingdom Hall? I thought lots of people did that.

What are they good for then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit