what do you sleep in?

by megaflower 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I can't have a fan blowing directly on me and I have to have a cover/sheet, I can't sleep without something covering me no matter how hot it is.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I usually at least hold onto the sheet or blanket. I am like you, I don't like sleeping with no sheet or blanket. The fan though, if it's not too close to me, I can have it directed at me, or at the wall so it ricochets on me.

• poppers
    poppers

I prefer nothing, but in the winter I keep my house really cool (55), and so I wear flannel pajamas during the really cold months.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

poppers, we keep our place cool at night in the winter too, and have a nice down duvet and I bought these really warm, soft fleece sheets (not flannel). I love slipping inbetween those sheets at night!

BB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

until the age of 40 - nothing - now I sleep in a teeshirt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Goody, you gals just wait til you get my age. I open the window or slider door when it's below zero fahrenheit outside because of these crazy azz hot flashes. What a cute trick for God/Goddess to play on us middie gals.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't know, I'm actually looking forward to being warm for a change! lol I'm always cold.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh I don't think anyone wants to know what I wear to bed. But the words "clearance" and "75% off!" will give you an idea.

• beksbks
    beksbks

What happened at 40 Stilla?????

I've always been hot blooded.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    oh I don't think anyone wants to know what I wear to bed. But the words "clearance" and "75% off!" will give you an idea.

Hey, you can get some cute jombies off the clearance rack, that's the best kind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit