what do you sleep in?

by megaflower 38 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

at 40 I started feeling the cold on my shoulders

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Bra , panties and a garter belt............What ?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I've been sleep in and on some sleeping bags the last week, my air mattress got a leak and I'm too dam lazy to fix it, anyway the hard pinewood raised platform is making my back feel so much better, actually I love sleeping on the floor and do on purpose many times.

So that being said I sleep with my cloths on as long as they are relatively clean, and I have plenty to wear, socks almost always come off.

Other than that when it's warm, naked is the way I sleep, and I need plenty of room because I change position and hate it when room is limited.

• yumbby
    yumbby

a t-shirt and socks and the socks always come off sometime in the middle of the night.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Cotten Jammie pants and a T Shirt

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Naked!

Princess boo? even in summer ? South African summers are so hot you can't sleep with anything on, I toss the duvet everything.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Shorts , socks, and a t shirt. Always have to be ready to roll, god forbid if something goes down.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Shorts , socks, and a t shirt. Always have to be ready to roll, god forbid if something goes down.

Well, that is one thing that always bothers me about sleeping nude. What if there was a fire. You always hear stories about people that escapted with only the clothes on their back . I saw a video once of a man being helped down a fire truck ladder completely nude. That's not exactly how I picture my 15 minutes of fame! BB

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Nothing..

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I usually start of in a teeshirt and shorts maybe socks. But when I wake up I'm usually naked

Now the story I get from hubby is that I take them off during the night because of hot flashes, but I wonder about his story

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit