I just recieved a gift... now what?

by LtCmd.Lore 13 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Get a hammer and a nail and hang it somewhere. Might be a priceless piece of art someday. Lucky you.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Say thanks and hang it up... please hang it up...!

I painted a picture for my brother and sister in law for a Christmas/Housewarming gift in December 2006 - It is still not up in their house. If they dont like it then they should give it back - I really do like it and it would look great in my house!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Obviously your sister has initiated a game of one-upsmanship with you.

Buy her a house.

A really, really nice house with at least a couple of acres and a heated pool.

Then say, "Your move."

LOL Nathan Natas! When someone gives you something they have laboured over it makes it an extra special gift. I'd put it up somewhere prominent and make thank her. Then I'd think over the next few weeks or months of what your sister really likes or something you can do for her that she would really appreciate, something out of the ordinary. I love giving presents. And I prefer giving them for no occasion other than "I love you" - its the best occasion of all in my opinion. Or just simply that I came across something by accident that that person might particularly like.

• sass_my_frass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit