Grammy's-The Most Horrible Ever!

by lonelysheep 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• undercover
    undercover

Is it just me or did anyone else wonder why the Foo Fighters were delegated to playing in the parking lot?

I think Vince Gill had the best line of the night after Ringo gave him his Grammy for best country album: (paraphrased) "I was handed an award by a Beatle. Can you say that, Kanye?"

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I didn't watch it (never do actually), instead watched the BAFTA awards on BBC America...which I rather like. Anyway, here is a great list of Grammy goofs:

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-mcentertain&msg=645.1&ctx=0

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    think Vince Gill had the best line of the night after Ringo gave him his Grammy for best country album: (paraphrased) "I was handed an award by a Beatle. Can you say that, Kanye?"

That was funny! The whole audience laughed! I think Kanye has ADD or something.

• seawolf
    seawolf

wow I never even knew it was on!

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Is it just me or did anyone else wonder why the Foo Fighters were delegated to playing in the parking lot?

I think because they had that whole other concert thing going with the contest and the orchestra. Actually that was really great, and other people could see them rather than just the grammy attendees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit