Grammy's-The Most Horrible Ever!

by lonelysheep 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I dont watch awards shows... but I hope I get around 1/3 as well as Miss Turner does at 68.

~Hill

• JK666
    JK666

avi,

Another White Stripes fan? I would kill to see them live.

JK

• dinah
    dinah

I only saw the last hour. Kayne West has issues. He gets mad and acts a fool if he doesn't win. Funny thing is, I really like his last two cds.

There really wasn't much out there that seemed worthy of a Grammy this year. Herbie Hancock was way overdue for one.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    "Amy Cokehouse"....Lonelysheep, you gotta be kidding? You don't see her as one talented person? So she does coke? How many musicians DON'T do drugs??? I certainly am not suggesting drug use is ok but I think you have to grive credit where credit is due with Amy!

I truly don't care that she does drugs.

But no, I do not see any talent with this one.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

But no, I do not see any talent with this one.

I have never watched Winehouse perform live, and I've just looked at one of her videos. I knew that I had to look at her when Cyndi Lauper said she loved her (Amy)(I love Cyndi Lauper and she looked good last night, too.) and that she would be performing live from London. Winehouse is quirky and got her own little thang going on! After all of the negative publicity, I was suprised that I liked her and the show. When she was in tears, after winning the award, I almost started crying!

• pratt1
    pratt1

I agree this girl has real talent.

Unfortunately like many other talented people inthe music industry, she has her inner demons to overcome.

Lets hope she can do it.

Don't forget Ray Charles eventually kicked a really bad drug habit and remained successful even after death.

• minimus
    minimus

I Don't Wanna Go To Rehab....No No No.....I LOVE THAT SONG.

Amy is "quirky", no doubt but she's DIFFERENT. To me she's a very rare treat. I'm curious as to how Hillary views this lady.

• myelaine
    myelaine

..there are so many more great songs from this lady...here's one that should have won instead of Rehab...the CD Back to Black is great!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rtajrTlUhN8

I did my hair like hers...I looked rockin and stuff

love michelle

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I thought that Jay-Z was going to have a stroke! He and Rihanna were nominated for the song "Umbrella" and Beyonce was nominated for one of her songs. He just looked a little nervous. I think he was happy that Winehouse won it! (whew)

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I stopped watching the Grammies when Paul McCartney won Best Hard Rock Album a couple of years ago. I believe he beat Pearl Jam or something like that. It was ridiculous. Just like the Grammies actually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit