Why do you HATE to cook?

by GentlyFeral 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love to cook, but sometimes hate it. . .my husband will not eat nuts in any food, EXCEPT Almond Joy and MMPeanut, he will not eat green, red, or yellow peppers(put jalepenos in anything, he is happy), he will not eat cooked: Tomatoes, Carrots, will not eat peas, will not eat Lamb(slight empathy with that one), freaks out if using any fruit with a meat, raisins in anything (will eat raw). Any 'exotic' food combination will be glared at and MAYBE picked at, but probably pushed around plate.

I love recipes, I love cooking and baking. But EVERY recipe must be altered, adjusted or ignored.

My kids fave meal? Tuna Casserole! Can't add peas to it though! If I even want to make Arroz con Pollo, it will cause my husband to push half the rice away because it touches peppers and peas. God forbid.

I don't much like mushrooms, but I will eat them. I am allergic to shellfish (violently). I have very few limitations.

I would love to cook for a 'foodie'. If I make homemade macaroni, he'd rather have Kraft. And my macaroni is GOOD, and PLAIN(in the good way!), but he'd rather have it from a box!
    '

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Let him know that tomatoes are one of the best foods for a male-cooking them allows the body to absorb the nutrition easier. Want a healthier prostate? Tomatoes!!! Especially tomato sauce.

Never seen anyone so pickey about food-except on comedy shows.

Nuts are full of anti oxidants and good fat.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow JWDaughter, I would be looking for a lawyer JK!! Kinda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit