UN LIBRARY CARD: What it really means

by tula 32 Replies latest jw friends

• feenx
    feenx

TULA: Answers like that are what make it so easy for the WTBS to convince the rank and file that anyone outside the org. is an "apostate." Do you honestly think that any lurkers here, seeing what you write, will be somehow "inspired" to search for answers to their doubts? Or perhaps more likely that they will automatically assume what they are told is correct, and simply put your rantings are therefore "crazy?"

And I think the question posed to you is a very relevant one, if you were never associated with the WTBS, why is it such an issue for you?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I dunno. If I found some cosmic hidden truth, I would be inclined to create websites, write books, yell from the rooftops about my discovery.

But then again I am not out on a weekend pass .....

• tula
    tula
    Spamming the board with the same information

I cross linked some information here in the event that someone new to the board sees this thread before the other threads which gives different information.

What I have given here is not the very same information as what I have previously posted.

The cross-referenced links are for the purpose of posterity and other seekers who may come along. It was not personally intended for any of this current crowd.

I will probably not speak of the UN library anymore because I have more information about other things that I need to give those who are ready for it.

My next post topic will not be about the library card or the WTS association with the UN to get the card, nor will it be about the new scrolls.

I will tell you however, that upcoming information will reflect future events.

Tula

• tula
    tula
    If I found some cosmic hidden truth

I did not "find it." I was sometimes led. Then, some things have simply been imparted to me.

I would be inclined to create websites, write books, yell from the rooftops about my discovery.

This is why spiritual knowledge is given to the humble.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

ahh so you are hearing voices eh? Being led by some spirit being?

Do you know Gary LaMotta by chance? Or maybe AGuest or JC Anon?

How do you feel about fashionable long sleeve white coats with multiple buckles?

• tula
    tula
    Tula - you didn't answer my question or I never saw your answer. You were never a JW, why are you so obsessed?

Seeking the truth has always been an obsession for me my whole life.

It has nothing to do with JW-ism. Why is not being a JW a point with you?

Please do not misunderstand what I am about to say because I do not mean this to you personally.

JWs have a great tendency to be arrogant, like they think they are special because they have "god's name". (That will soon change) They also tend to think they are special because they have been somehow convinced that the secrets of the universe will be imparted only to them.

JWs arrogantly reason that no one else can know any the meaning of any Bible scriptures...only them. And only because the fictional FDS tells them what it means. (Rather, what they want you to think it means.)

Jesus is the mediator between God and man. Not the FDS. The FDS was nothing more than a fictional character in a parable. Jesus was a live human being.

Any organization which does not teach you that Jesus is the mediator and is approachable by any and all people is anti-christ.

The things to come, the things that are in progress and not yet revealed, will affect everyone on this planet.

Yes, I am obsessed with seeking truth because I always believed it when Jesus said if you keep seeking you will find.

Tula

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tula- this is an ex JW board, I'm sorry you don't see the point.

• tula
    tula

Tula- this is an ex JW board, I'm sorry you don't see the point.

At the top of my screen in the far left corner, under the words "Jehovah-Witness Discussion Forum.com" are the words

"EVERYONE WELCOME"

I do not see anything in the guidelines that says only ex-JWs are supposed to be here.

Are you telling me that I am not welcome?

Tula

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi Tula,

You are right. Everyone is welcome.

However, I have to honestly say, that I think you are a bit crazy.

Oh well, I hope you are enjoying yourself. That is important. Enjoying ourselves, and helping other people to have more enjoyable lives. That is what it is all about.

Peace to you Tula.

The Oralce

• MMae
    MMae

Tula -

As a newbie, thank you for your posting. You are addressing some of the very questions I've been asking myself.

MMae

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit