UN LIBRARY CARD: What it really means

by tula 32 Replies latest jw friends

• tula
    tula

Would you like to take a peek inside that infamous library?

There is a link embedded within this thread that will show you the interior and some amazing things. It is like no library you have ever seen. There is no great repository of books like you would expect. This place, actually, looks more like a temple with grand halls and meeting rooms. Would you like to know more about the company WTS is keeping? Would you like to know who the other members are who hold library cards?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/152398/1.ashx

Do you really think the WTS pulled out of that union?

Think again. They are still in. All it takes is a name change and a new corporate umbrella to hide under.

What will come from this association?

An announcement will come forth soon. This will be the beginning of THE GREAT DECEPTION.

What will this announcement be?

They will tell you that the new scrolls have been found. They will tell you that the new scrolls were housed in this UN library and this is why the (mystical) FDS led them to join. They will tell you WTS has the greatest linguists and translators and they were needed to help decipher all of these documents. This will cause a change of direction for the WTS. There will be much excitement.

Would you like to know what these changes will be?

look here..... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/152581/1.ashx

Where will this lead?

They will tell you that this is The Finished Mystery. The Finished Mystery is something that was set in motion centuries ago. This is the end of this system and it is not the Armaggedon that you have been told. Now they will tell you that Armageddon can be prevented and that "we" now have those answers as to how. This will then lead the R & F right into the "new one world religion". It will be called The New Paradigm. (For those of you who do not know, the word "Paradigm" means new thought pattern.)

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Spamming the board with the same information isn't going to make it any more accurate Tula.

• feenx
    feenx

I agree. However I am interested in the accurate details of the UN membership. What is in this super library at the UN that would seemingly justify to the rank and file the WTBS membership? What is contained in that library that they can't access elsewhere?

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

How about providing a direct link to the library pics so one doesn't have to go digging through all that stuff ? There's a lot of information there.

• tula
    tula
    How about providing a direct link to the library pics so one doesn't have to go digging through all that stuff ? There's a lot of information there.

2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Laziness is why many of you will stay in darkness.

If it is not worth your time to seek to find answers, you will not find them.

If you want to be spoonfed, go to the KH meetings where they turn out mindless drones.

Tula

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

If you want to be spoonfed, go to the KH meetings where they turn out mindless drones.

Tula

Well, you're a real charmer , aren't ya ? Somebody asks you nicely and this is how you respond ? You can shove your library card !

• Odrade
    Odrade

How much koolaid did you drink this morning, tula?

• marmot
    marmot

"UN LIBRARY CARD: What it really means"

Squat. Of the diddly variety.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tula - you didn't answer my question or I never saw your answer. You were never a JW, why are you so obsessed?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Tula

I despise the Watchtower cult from hell more than anyone can imagine.

However, I don't have time to wade through info that I already have just to get a peek at some pics.

Will you be so kind as to provide a direct link?

If you are not inclined to do so just because you want people to read undeniable evidence that the WTBTS is a sham and a tool of satan , have a nice day,

Honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit