UN LIBRARY CARD: What it really means

by tula 32 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Tula

What was your draw to George Green?

• heathen
    heathen

marmot- The UN association does mean allot since the contract they agreed to says they swear to uphold the UN charter mandate , now if that isn't a complete 180 from their original stance on complete total hatred for the beast like "disgusting thing" then I don't know what to say. They have said for a long time that the WTBTS is the only global institution that is produced and directed by God to rule over all earthlings .

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

After reading this thread and a couple other ones, I must say that although it looks like you've put a lot of thought into what the WTS is going to do next, I really don't think anything you've predicted will come to pass.

The main reason for my disbelief comes from understanding how they've operated without their Oracle. Nothing new is going to come out. They're already circling the wagons; there's no way they'd want to make some crazy jump to a one world religion!

The URI looks like it has lofty goals, but it seems toothless to me. A beautiful white elephant, if you will....

I don't think they want to rehash the embarrassment over the UN-DPI association, and furthermore I don't think they'd ever want to have to "explain" their actions to the r&f.

• MMae
    MMae

Since when does the WTS explain anything? They are the masters of SPIN! They are becoming more and more secretive, and putting greater emphasis on blind obedience: Trust the FDS or offend/reject Jehovah Himself to your eternal demise!

• tula
    tula
    How about providing a direct link to the library pics so one doesn't have to go digging through all that stuff ? There's a lot of information there.

2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Laziness is why many of you will stay in darkness.

If it is not worth your time to seek to find answers, you will not find them.

If you want to be spoonfed, go to the KH meetings where they turn out mindless drones.

Tula

YOU ARE ALL SPIRITUALLY LAZY.

SPIRITUALLY LAZY!

If you do not want the Truth passionately enough to spend your time searching then you don't deserve it.

I have given you great information here.

And all you have to do is read it. What? You want me to spit it into your mouth like mama bird feeds the babies?

2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Well, you're a real charmer , aren't ya ? Somebody asks you nicely and this is how you respond ? You can shove your library card !

If this is the way you reply to scriptural answers, you are neither diligent in seeking, nor would you accept or appreciate what you find.

• tula
    tula

Tula

What was your draw to George Green?

I do not know this name.

• tula
    tula
    I must say that although it looks like you've put a lot of thought into what the WTS is going to do next, I really don't think anything you've predicted will come to pass.

It is not something I have thought about nor plotted.

It is information that I have been led to find.

I am predicting nothing!

I am not making any of this up.

I am only revealing to you the information that I have been led to find.

• tula
    tula

I don't think they want to rehash the embarrassment over the UN-DPI association, and furthermore I don't think they'd ever want to have to "explain" their actions to the r&f.

They will reveal that they were led by the FDS to do this because of the new scrolls being found and their WTS translaters were asked to come on board.

I have gone into greater detail about this somewhere on another post. (I am sorry I am limited on time right now)

The R and F will be SO EXCITED about this discovery that it will not even occur to them that the WTS has violated all of what they have said about the UN all these years.

This new discovery will keep them on the edge of their seats. The Armageddon propoganda was getting old anyway. People were grumbling and becoming discouraged about it and beginning to see through the fear tactics.

You gotta have something new to keep them "in." This is it.

And it is a BIG change as far as finally having a "positive" aspect instead of the "fear " tactic. Now they can all be "Jehovahs Happy People"

....well until they find out in a year or two that gods name has been lost and they are not even sure its jehovah.....

But by then they will be conditioned and ready to accept that too.

It will be gradual, as always.

• Dead Man Joaquin
    Dead Man Joaquin

A scenario similar to this would not surprise me at all. Is a jump to the NWO religion really that far-fetched? All Faithy Discreety McSlaveypants would have to do is write it off as New Light, and the vast majority of the R&F would swallow it whole. Remember the suggested Masonic/Illuminist connections to the WT? If they are really the ones in control, then isn't it possible that the WT organization is, at the top, ultimately a grand experiment, or a tool used to hone mind-control techniques? If you wanted to test the waters regarding a one-world-religion scenario on a fairly large group of people, would there be any better choice than the JWs or maybe the Mormons?

Call me a conspiracy nut if you like. But I think there's some truth to everything. Tula, if you or others wish to host a blog regarding your theories, please visit http://devinewill.blogspot.com. I'm determined to get to the bottom of this stuff... Watchtower or no Watchtower.

• heathen
    heathen

No kidding DMJ , the new world order has control over the religious sector , over night they could all be forced to comply with any sort of insane rituals or doctrine . Look how hitler did it , he had them all going heil hitler over night. Got pictures of the catholic clergy doing just that in a watch tower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit