I have a gift! What's yours?

by Crumpet 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Thumbs up on the Foster's. ;-)

• dawg
    dawg

Crumpet,

I've thought about this thread for sometime now...here's my question...do you think you may have been a martyr of some kind in a previous life? Being locked as you are both mentally and physically, that seems to be a repition that your soul seems stuck in.

Maybe this is your Karma, the thing you need to work out, if you can find a way to unlock yourself you may have found the key to your depression... Now, you're locked into feelings that you can't escape with the JW family, and the locking in you keep doing to yourself physically, could be some remenants of past expierences where you took a stand causing your inprisionment. All of this could be metaphorical, but maybe not.

I was so depressed for many years, then I faced the demons... Now I feel good, for the first time in years... maybe you have a dragon to slay, and when you slay it you can stop the cycle? Sorry if this seems stupid, but give it a thought before passing it off as just another crazy post by an ex-JW..

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

FunkyD - if that's LT you're snoozing next to, then situation is self explanatory! LOL! Thought I'd get a dig in while the man himself is absent!

Dawg - I read your reply yesterday after my first counselling session.

Crumpet,

I've thought about this thread for sometime now...here's my question...do you think you may have been a martyr of some kind in a previous life? Being locked as you are both mentally and physically, that seems to be a repition that your soul seems stuck in.

Maybe this is your Karma, the thing you need to work out, if you can find a way to unlock yourself you may have found the key to your depression... Now, you're locked into feelings that you can't escape with the JW family, and the locking in you keep doing to yourself physically, could be some remenants of past expierences where you took a stand causing your inprisionment. All of this could be metaphorical, but maybe not.

I think what you said actually in many ways is very accurate and describes the "locked in" pattern I have been in. Thank you for that - very astute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit