I have a gift! What's yours?

by Crumpet 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

lol great story crumpet.

my only talent... hmm handling large hose-like structures.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Soooo, that explains the IP part of your moniker.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

OMG FHN!!! If it were still possible for me to blush i would No... Ima fireman... that is all

alt

alt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

OMG FHN!!! If it were still possible for me to blush i would No... Ima fireman... that is all.

I've heard about those firemen and the art of the innuendo. I also know about the art of feigning innocence.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

FHN I always thought you was a smart cat!! Now I know you is

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN I always thought you was a smart cat!! Now I know you is

About some things for sure. I forget, are you a native Louisianan?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Born in Texas. Only lived in La for near 2 years.

I do seem to remember a new years morning on a houseboat in the atchafalaya basin... . Walked out on the deck... middle of nowhere for miles, completely buck freakin naked... a bassboat passing by...

Does that qualify my for native Cajun status?

• Mum
    Mum

I am gullible. Hence, I became a JW.

When people appear to be "together," they can often get over on me. Often I can't really tell who is the crazy person until it is too late. My therapist says my radar is bad because of my family. They were so twisted that twisted people seem normal to me.

Every day that I don't fall for something stupid is a miracle. I'm getting better, but I have to reserve judgment on most things for a good bit.

Now don't you all take advantage of me!

SandraC

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Born in Texas. Only lived in La for near 2 years.

I do seem to remember a new years morning on a houseboat in the atchafalaya basin... . Walked out on the deck... middle of nowhere for miles, completely buck freakin naked... a bassboat passing by...

Does that qualify my for native Cajun status?

Maybe a naked Louisianan. I used to live not too far from the ATchafalaya River. Some of the fondest memories of my life. How do you like Louisiana? Other than the heat, humidity and big bugs, I love it best of the 13 states I have lived in. I'd sometimes give anything to take a time machine back to Morgan City/Bayou Vista of the mid to late 1960's. Fun, fun times and good music and good eats.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well, there will always be a special place in my heart for Tx but I love La.

I live in Lafayette but I make it down to Morgan City and Bayou Vista for work quite regular. What trips me out about Bayou Vista is the Bear XING signs on hwy 90. Hell Bayou Vista is all grown up now. They have a Wendys and McDonalds!!!

Love Louisiana. Ppl food and music.

Bayou Teche fo eva.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit