Burning Bridges here- got my baby back!!!

by burningbridges 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I cant imagine being separated from my babies - so happy for you! You are a brave girl BB!!!

• llbh
    llbh

Great news i remember your original post on this and how upest you were

Thanks for update

David

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrat's!

I'm glad to hear it!!

Bryan

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Awww!! Congrats Burning. That's awesome news. Really happy for ya ^^

Betweenworlds

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Congratulations. I have nothing to add to all the great advice given. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you.

momz

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Good for you. By the by, what is 'cut the pickle' mean?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

So cut the pickle is where you put your two index fingers together like in a line ------ -------- like that, and then you tell the kid to cut the pickle, when they "break" your fingers apart you tickle the heck out of them!!!! Pretty soon they act all shy and pretend their afraid to get "cut the pickle" and get tickled. Then they get all into it and put THEIR fingers together to have YOU cut it and then they tickle you. It goes on forever, kids just love to be tickled!!!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

oh yea, I got a new lawyer, that last one was a flake!!! This one is awesome, much better and actualy excited to face such an "interesting" case with so many "ingredients" for success. About that ass hole judge, my new lawyer actually put in a request for a new one due to his behavior at the first hearing. I dont remeber what its called but you have the right to refuse a certain judge and the other lawyer can refuse your new one too but then your stuck with the third option. My new lawyer said either one fo the other two are better than the current one because the current one is actually buddy buddy with HIS lawyer. ugh.

• chickpea
    chickpea

consider asking your lawyer to request a guardian ad litem for your child throughout the custody proceedings...

the sole purpose of a GAL is to represent a minor child's best interests..... imagine a GAL sitting thru a TMS/ service meeting night and watching the parade of parents "disciplining" their over-tired and bored to death kids .... that would make for some interesting court proceedings, eh?

great good news that your wee one is back in your arms

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit