Proof WBTS is downgrading 1914

by yesidid 27 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Hmm....just as I thought, a dastardly plot to manipulate.

• ninja
    ninja

could someone also do a count on the U.N ....before they became an NGO and after they left....should be interesting too

• yesidid
    yesidid

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I can understand the 66/67 spike. That's when all the hu hah about 1975 started. I suppose they were

using the non proven 1914 to prove the unproven 1975.........But not sure of the reasons for the 83/84 spike.

Will check in the CD.

yesidid

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I heard there are only 2 US army veterans left from WWI. They better let it go.

They need to down grade and change everything about their religion. They should start holding mass at the Catholic Church.

• carla
    carla

Could any of you while in explain the 1914 thing or know of a jw who could really explain the 1914 doctrine to a non witness? (and have it make any kind of sense)

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

"New Light" must be "just around the corner."

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

In COC Ray Franz wrote that at least a couple of GB members verbally indicated strong doubts about 1914 being true, and that was in the 1970's! You can imagine how many Watchtower big-wigs outrightly or secretly harbour doubts or downright dissent now, 30 years later!!

The 1914 doctrine is dead in the water & many head honchos at the mothership know it!!!!!! They are just too scared to admit it & try & extricate the organisation out of it. After all, it is an organisation based primarily on FEAR.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Repetition for Emphasis: W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit