YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE THIS!!! IS THIS DAMAGE CONTROL???

by whereami 39 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

All they need now is Tom Cruise as a convert.

• whereami
    whereami

Did you all read some of the comments made by the R&F in the videos? It's amazing the amount of utter devotion to these men.

"I just love the speech on these Brothers. So down to earth, yet very well versed. Thanks Brother for putting these videos in here. Very informative."

paradiseisgodsplan (2 weeks ago) "I was thinking the same thing. Very soothing and down to earth. The kind of brothers that really understand you and truly want to help you, yet are humble and meek and mild".

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    Did you all read some of the comments made by the R&F in the videos? It's amazing the amount of utter devotion to these men.

"I just love the speech on these Brothers. So down to earth, yet very well versed. Thanks Brother for putting these videos in here. Very informative."

paradiseisgodsplan (2 weeks ago) "I was thinking the same thing. Very soothing and down to earth. The kind of brothers that really understand you and truly want to help you, yet are humble and meek and mild".

Just turn a camera on these clowns and they go into autopilot.If you asked them five minutes after the interview what they talked about they probably wouldn't even remember.

I think those R&F comments are actually part of the Society's new automated response team.A video goes up on Youtube or some such place and the Society's new software tracks it down and provides a variety of canned responses:"Wow ! These comments are fantastic !", "Didya all see how handsome that brother looked in his puke green jacket and argyle sweater !?! You can just tell they're from God ! ", "These brothers are so soothing I wish I could rub them on my athlete's foot.", Etc.

And thanks for the compliment, martinwellborne.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

These are excepts from the released video entitled "Knocking".

There are additional footage in the video that are additional comments from the Societies views.

The video was directed, and created by a Journalyst, who was raised as a JW, but never did become one.

I think that it was well put together, and did present a human side to the Society.

• PEC
    PEC
    All they need now is Tom Cruise as a convert.

Who needs Tom Cruise when they have Michael Jackson and Prince. Philip

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Here is the transcript from the second video:

Theologians

Over the past 130 years Jehovah's Witnesses have been helped by a Governing Body, who's membership has changed obviously as the years roll by. This is a group of individuals that have come from all over the world and whom we believe are directed by God to help us understand what is contained in Scripture. Just as other religions would have religious leaders, those to whom they look, so do Jehovah's Witnesses. But the fact that we believe that there is a Governing Body, a Faithful and discreet slave class that we call it, who is helping us understand the Bible, no more makes us a sect than it would make Catholics a sect, because they believe that the Pope and the College of Cardinals have the ultimate truth for Catholics.

It's interesting how he phrased this line of crap.

pseudo

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Third one down, "I hope everyone else but JW's are all killed by our loving God very soon, it'll be better for everybody!"

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Here is the transcript from the second video:

Theologians

Over the past 130 years Jehovah's Witnesses have been helped by a Governing Body, who's membership has changed obviously as the years roll by. This is a group of individuals that have come from all over the world and whom we believe are directed by God to help us understand what is contained in Scripture. Just as other religions would have religious leaders, those to whom they look, so do Jehovah's Witnesses. But the fact that we believe that there is a Governing Body, a Faithful and discreet slave class that we call it, who is helping us understand the Bible, no more makes us a sect than it would make Catholics a sect, because they believe that the Pope and the College of Cardinals have the ultimate truth for Catholics.

It's interesting how he phrased this line of crap.

pseudo

So what they're saying is: "We're pretty much like Catholics."

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Are any of these on Google video, I don't get youtube at work!!!

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos
    Over the past 130 years Jehovah's Witnesses have been helped by a Governing Body

This is really stretching the truth a bit (actually it's an outright lie). The Jehovah's Witnesses have not been directed helped by the Governing Body for the past 130 years. From what I remember, the Governing Body did not exist until around the middle of the 20th century. And what is up with the idea that the Governing body "has helped" the Witnesses. The Governing Body "is" the controlling body of the Witnesses. To imply that they simply help the Witnesses is the most outrageous thing in the video.

pseudo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit