YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE THIS!!! IS THIS DAMAGE CONTROL???

by whereami 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Phillip Brumeley - Dr. Evil

Gene Smalley- Dave Thomas of Wendy's

Only black Jehovah's Witness- Samuel L. Jackson

• 5go
    5go

I love the tenchi (heaven and earth) video.

"I hope God (I noticed he failed to call him buy their name for GOD) will bring an end to evil and Jehovah's Witnesses will be living in paradise soon"

He failed to mention the six billion plus dead from that event happening.

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

Reply for Nathan Natas.

The Knocking Video has no copywrite conditions associated with it. The Society must have given their approval when it went to production

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What a bunch of specious crap! They talk about Jesus promising a better life on earth, but there was not even one scripture to back any of it up! And they talk about how, even if the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is prone to mistakes, we should obey them anyways. What happens if they lead everyone into Hell? Or, suppose they do things to make life unbearable right here on earth? Say, their instructions cause the real God or the laws of nature to set me up for permanent rejection by the opposite sex as a direct consequence of following the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. I am supposed to obey them anyways? !

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Connaughty said,

Reply for Nathan Natas.

The Knocking Video has no copywrite conditions associated with it. The Society must have given their approval when it went to production

I think you misunderstood my remarks. When people post a video on YouTube, there is a window at the bottom of the page in which one can enter comments. When you enter a comment for THESE videos on YouTube, you are informed that your comment will be subject to "approval" before it appears for public viewing.

I wasn't addressing anything I said to the KNOCKING video from which these snips were lifted.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Very smooth in the presentation. But, why have the Legal Counsel give Bible truths? What's the purpose in putting him on this video? In all, these videos gave a "baby view" of the Jehovah's Witnesses. The videos did not talk about the ever increasing dependance on the Society's literature and interpretation of the Bible as being the one that must be followed by followers. It did not discuss the penalty for doubting or disagreeing with the Leadership. It did not discuss fractions, just made it sound like "no blood" means "no blood" (which couldn't be farther from the truth). I thought the Society warned against other JWs putting stuff on the Internet. I get it now! The dudes in these videos want their own limelight. Any JW who posts on these videos might be counseled by the elders for surfing the Internet. Skeeter

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    All they need now is Tom Cruise as a convert.

Tom Cruise is cute, it is his brain that is mess up.

Thanks for the Info. on video.

WHEREAMI-----Welcome to the Board.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

They need approval for comments, that's ridiculous. I don't think that applies to video comments though, so I'd say post a video response to each of these videos showing where he lied in the video. The part about "corrections" would be the perfect place to put a bunch of crossed out dates for the understanding of Generation or whatever.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I tried to post two comments on two of the videos. Neither one was posted.

Interesting...

S4

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I can see the elder meeting with the average dub....

Elder to Dub, "Do you regularly use the Internet"

Dub, "Yes"

Elder to Dub, "The Internet if full of dangers, apostates, incorrect information, worldly sex videos, yada, yada, yada"

Elder to Dub, " The Society warns us of not viewing anything Witness related, except for what is on the official WT site"

Elder to Dub, "How did you find those videos?"

Dub, "I googled "Governing Body and Corrections""

Elder, "What were you looking for"

Dub, "Just curious about what was out there"

Elder, "Ok, how many sites came up"

Dub, "Thousands"

Elder, "Did you look at any of these other sites?"

Dub, "Yes, just enough to ....

Elder, "Read apostate material."

Dub, "Yes"

Elder, "What did you think?"

Dub, "I don't think, I realize that the Watchtower's counsel is right about surfing the Internet. Did you know that the one guy in the video looks like a guy from Office?"

Elder, "Office? I don't catch that show...it's on a meeting night."

Elder, "It's clear that you do not do as the Leadership commands. You do not see the wise counsel, and this has led you in your quest to view apostate material. Just viewing this material is dangerous. We'll make a general announcement at the meeting, warning again, of the Internet dangers. You will have to work into the good graces of our elder body. Hand over your mouse & keyboard."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit