YOU GUYS GOTTA SEE THIS!!! IS THIS DAMAGE CONTROL???

by whereami 39 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
  • V
    V

Already happening:

www.youtube.com/wtcomments

Bring it, you reactionaries...

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I only watched the first couple of videos (because, honestly, I can only stomach so much) but yeah, it's damage control.A reinforcement and justification of "company policies".They're experts with semantics and doublespeak.No apology is necessary because God is responsible for the "light" they receive."If you've got a problem, take it up with him,we were just following orders."

• avishai
    avishai

What a load of shite.

• martinwellborne
    martinwellborne

fantastic @ breakaway... best reply

• flipper
    flipper

WHEREAMI- Very interesting. It is damage control. Did you notice in the first u-tube you listed , brother bald head or whoever , corrected himself when he stated , "uh these clarifications ", ( then he paused realizing it didn't sound good ) he corrects himself and says, " these truths" and goes on muttering BS ! Boy is he cult mind controlled ! Even caught himself mid-sentence to correct his mistake. Jesus. They are just like robots ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Open mind
    Open mind

In the first video on "Infallibility of Doctrine" I thought Gene Smalley was a great WT master of spin. Looked slick. Sounded slicker.

They ought to rethink using Philip Brumley, (the 2nd guy, WT legal counsel) as a PR guy though. He reminded me of a skinnier version of "Kevin" (Brian Baumgartner) from The Office.

Think of "Kevin's" mannerisms as you watch Brumley. I think they're related.

Aside from his mannerisms, did you notice how he corrected himself on using the word "clarifications"? What's up with that? First he admits that many years ago "corrections" were made. But now he won't even admit that current "new light" spewing from the WT is a "clarification". He changes "clarification" to "truths". Here's a verbatim quote:

"As these clarifications...No. (clears throat. long pause. thinks of how much billing time he can get from the pause. continues.) As these TRUTHS are better understood, we are better enlightened. And that helps us to serve God even better than we have in the past."

Had to go hurl half-way through the second video. I'm done.

OM

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

These people have painted themselves into a corner. If they retract all they have done, then they admit to the corruption. If you admit, you admit to false worship. Then you cannot be God's chosen channel. Interesting. Corrupt. Sad.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

dynamite and bookmarked - thanks

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Already happening:

www.youtube.com/wtcomments

Bring it, you reactionaries...

Awesome, V, thanks for sharing, and beautifully done videos! The WT videos are just unbelievable. I thought the Witnesses weren't supposed to be searching JW's on the internet. So obviously this is for all the people being swayed by us disgusting apostates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit