How Many Here Have Any Ties To JW Relatives or Friends?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My sister (though inactive for health reasons ,still in mentally )

Brother - sister in law , niece and husband ;

Aunt & Uncle and cousin ( they live quite a distance away and I have not told them about our status )

Father in law (elder) Mother in law ( only call if they are having health issues )

my husbands step- brother (elder pioneer) & sister in law (pioneer) and two nephews and nephews wife (pioneer) ( they all live with in walking distance , and don't wave or speak to us )

husbands younger brother still attends meetings ,but is married to a non JW so we still do things together .

Of our three sons : One is totally out , one is now inactive but still a believer , oldest son and wife are both attending meetings ,but not very involved .

I work with one active witness that mostly snubs me . On another job I work with an exjw .

• bythesea
    bythesea

I'm surrounded....husband is still in....adult children and their mates are all in, parents, grandparent, aunts, uncles, cousins, all siblings but 2 are believers. It makes it difficult to have a normal conversation, having to be on guard all the time.

• Honesty
    Honesty

My youngest (11) son.

That's it for family.

Many Life-long friends who hate those who oppose Jehovah's visble organization.

Those who fight Jehovah’s visible organization, upon which his spirit is manifest, sin against the holy spirit, unforgivably so.

June 1, 1952 Wacky Rag

Page 349 paragraph 326

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

No relative or family ties whatsoever. I wasn't born in, none of my family were jw's except my stepmom (she wasn't in the picture till 10 years ago), who is now divorced from my dad and cut me out of her life when she left him (I had stopped studying less than a year prior to then).

My 'tie' is that I shunned my family while I studied and now have only my grandmother in my life. In that way, I'll never really be "out".

lavendar--i'm so sorry. brainwashing is a bitch. don't give up.

snowbird--what can you do, babe. you got out and i truly, truly hope that in the future they meditate on why you did.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

my mother in law is a witness

all three brother and sister in laws are witnesses, one are missionaries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit