How Many Here Have Any Ties To JW Relatives or Friends?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Are you completely JW free?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

My wife is in, her mother, sister, and brother. My maternal Grandmother, 2 of her brothers, her sister. Approximately 35 cousins. Several other aunts and uncles, and probably several more that I've forgotten.

• Dogaradodya
    Dogaradodya

Me, I still live with my father. It's like hell. We're like North and South Koreas -- technically at war. Someone, please help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGj2HILrOac

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have aunts, uncles and counsins still in but I don't live near them; most of them live in my hometown - I run into old friends from the hall once in a blue moon when Im visiting my folks and happen to be in the local Wal Mart there.

LRG

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    Are you completely JW free?

Naw. I'm surrounded.

• KICKED OUT
    KICKED OUT

My father(who passed away 18 yrs ago) his side of the fam. is all worldly and I love it. My moms whole side is dubd up and thinks I am the son of satan.

• undercover
    undercover

With apologies to "Stealer's Wheel":

JWs to the left of me
    Southern Baptists to the right
    Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I had no JW friends to begin with. I'm divorced from my JW ex. My JW mom passed away.

I have no ties to the JWs at all.

W

• happehanna
    happehanna

Mother and 5 siblings, plus lots of nieces and nephews.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

100% free...which is amazing because I was a third generation dub. Grandparents died...parents died....aunt and uncle died... they were childless, and I was an only child...so there 's no one left but me... and my kids followed me out....

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit