Did everyone here escape the Tornadoes??

by beksbks 34 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Everyone ok?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Are they just in California or other states?!!!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We're fine but my brother and sister in law knew some who were killed. And they saw it go over their hill and past their house. We paid for the unseasonably warm weather! It went right thru where we used to live.

momz

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My daughter's boyfriend was in Arkansas driving a semi on RT. 40 when he called her last night. He's been driving a truck for 15 years and said he's never seen anything like it. The winds were fierce. It scared Shannon to death because when he was talking to her he said all of a sudden it got real quiet. He never saw a tornado though. Pretty scary stuff.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

It was in Kentucky and Tennessee My Family are OK.

California don't get Tornadoes, they get Fires.

• oompa
    oompa

Sorry, but those that did not can not reply.....................oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well, I know several people have phone numbers and personal contact with others here on the board, and thought maybe there was info.

Oh and as Barbie said, we don't get Tornadoes, we get Fires and Earthquakes. The last big quake we had here in Northern California, killed 62 people I believe. This tornadoe has already killed 48.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I think it's up to 50 now.

• dinah
    dinah

Thank you for starting this thread. I was outta topics.

It missed us, but some folks were killed about 65 miles from us. Alabama didn't get hit quite as hard as Tennessee.

Momz, I thought of you this morning. Thank God you and your family are alright.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here in Indiana we were on the northern tip...some wind damage (roofs blown off, a few mobile homes destroyed) but no deaths as far as what I've heard. My dad called this morning to make sure we were OK, I told hime we were fine.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit