'Sup Yo?

by IP_SEC 25 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I'm back from a quarter year break from the web. Well I lie, not a complete break. I've kept tabs on you in the background. Mostly you seem to be doing the same or better, which is good. I just needed to shut up and introspect for a while.

Balance is hard for me. I'm an all or nothing person. If I do something, I do it with full force and passion until Ms Psyche puts on the breaks and I fall, tumbling forward; or I run in to a wall and break something else; lol.

When I was a Jdub, my life lacked balance. As a full-on JW I had no identity of self. After leaving the Witnesses, I became the Anti-witness, still lacking self identity. So I decided to try and just be Matt, the human being. Guess what?!! Rarely have my thoughts turned to my life as a Witness in the past few months. Hell, my 3 year anniversary on this site passed me by without even thinking about it. Curious....

Anyhows, just saying hi and sharing the results of my experiment with you.

See ya around.

MF

Get a better browser.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

IPPY! My love

I miss you!

I knew you couldn't stay away.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey M!!!

I had to laugh because I noticed my three year date passed and I did not see it either! Way to go bro!!

Good to see you trouble!

Decki

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey dude! How are you? I have to agree w/ you on the XXJW thing. I come here to post some funny things, rant about life, and get advice about some things that overwhelm me. However, when I read a thread regarding shunning or something of the like is the only time I even remember anything about being a JW. I am not an XJW at this point in my life. I am Crissy and it feels great!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dinner?

I'm glad you're feelin good

Josie

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

IP! Glad to hear from you!!

I've eased up posting here somewhat, though I think I'll probably always stay active here - sometimes more so, sometimes less.

To each their own, it's just that I liked your posts and glad you're checking in.

I hope you find what you're looking for - or maybe you already have. I think so...

S4

• juni
    juni

Dang Matt.... it's good to hear from you!

You said it so brilliantly... I can relate totally to your words. I'm exploring my options...and deciding what I want to do w/my life.

Thanks for stopping in ... I remember you telling me after I announced I was leaving the forum... you said, "You'll be back." hee heeeee so right you were! But not much these days.

Take care of yourself!

Peace, Juni :)

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

alt

So happy you are happy. alt

Sometimes I do pull back, but I'm just not finished fighting to keep people from ever getting involved with this cult. Ever since I got my niece out, I have done all I can to post info everywhere possible on the real teachings of the WTBT$. I come here to get all the latest gossip.

Nice pic, btw.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

IP! Matt! Broski!

Nice to see you. Lookin' good, soundin' good. Glad to see it. *hug* (And not in the "Brother, can we see you in the library?" kinda way!)

Dave

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Matt,

It's greeat to see you here again.

Im glad things are good with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit