What are you drinking right now?

by stillajwexelder 142 Replies latest social family

• memario
    memario

1199199463.jpg picture by mario67911mmmmmmmmmmmmm good!!!!!

mem

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

still half caff - I think I'm in a rut

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

HORTENSIA TRY SOMETHING NEW TODAY!!!!! (I don't think we have half caff here, maybe you should consider relocation - 156 days of rain every year - what's not to love?)

Drinking - home made smoothie of plums, blueberries, bananas, natural yoghurt and spinach. Yeah I don't know why I did that. I just wanted a green drink. Now I have spinach and blueberry seeds in my teeth. Yum.

• brinjen
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

Boiled water with a slice of lemon.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

Have you ever tried the smoothies with coconut milk? I make them that way. high fat though- but good healthy fats. The kids are drinking pineapple, banana, blueberry, coconut smoothies right now.

I'm drinking tea... imagine that. A ginseng variety.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

No I haven't, although I love coconut, in fact the night before I last I dreamt I was on an island drinking the milk out of one. I have a major problem with making it a regular ingredient of my smoothies though - in that I have never manage to crack one without mishap. I usually end up with bits in my eyes or missing altogether and hitting my thumb with the hammer.

Can you advise a safe way to open a coconut?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I forgot my tea, so now I am drinking it cold. Flavor Morocco (yum) from Lipton.

• oompa
    oompa

Luksusova...probably not spelled right. maybe Luksusowa .....anyway it is true potato vodka and is a best buy.....it is creamy...thick at frozen.....has more flavor than any Vodka should....I have staved off posting here because I have a drinking problem....right now....I just had scrambled eggs....marble rye.....neeses hot fresh sausages......and green label Evan Williams which is only 70 percent and soooo smooth....supposed to be for ladies only, but I like it....................................................................oompa....shoot me jk

• oompa
    oompa

now I have swtiched to a green bottle of gin...with tonic of course....tonic is supposed to be good for your health....right jk?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit