What are you drinking right now?

by stillajwexelder 142 Replies latest social family

• karvel
    karvel

blue hawaiian

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I am having a Keystone Light with a twist of lime called a Keyrona, after a few puffs of smoke.

Quirky1

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

James Ready 5.5. Even our cheap beer kicks the popular USA beers ass.....;-)

• flipper
    flipper

I'm starting my second glass of Merlot wine - thank you very much . Peace out, Cheers to Friday night ! Mr. Flipper

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

willdabeerman, We have some local pubs that produce some nice 9.0 that you couldn't see thru with a with a 100,000BTU light that will lay on da floor. This stuff has flavor too. The darker the better!

Quirky

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    James Ready 5.5. Even our cheap beer kicks the popular USA beers ass.....;-)

I can't argue there, the national brands suck. The prohibition ruined a lot of good beer. Still, there are a lot of fantastic microbrews here thank God. I think Benjamin Franklin is the one that said "Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy". Burn

• dinah
    dinah

Bud Light.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

What I would like to drink right now w/be a Mucho Grande Margarita from the local Mexican place. Two of thos and it's like you smoked a "J". Go home watch the tube & enjoy!

Quirky

• besty
    besty

Napa Valley Sauvignon - Mason is the vineyard :-)

CT Rustle and da Judge will toast me from heaven

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Mz Rabbit I are sipping on Manischewitz Blackberry wine. Good stuff. I used to get Mogen David, til I noticed it is mostly grape wine. Manischewitz is pure 100% blackberries.

A good, not too sweet aperitif (dessert wine).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit